HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)
Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 PM
bearklr
Nontypical Buck

Default FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Well, for the first time ever I finally got some decent pics of nice bucks on my deer cam !! It killed me leaving the camera sit for 2 days but after checking it tonight it was worth it. Here they are. Tell me what you think and what you think that last one may score (assuming the other half matches). I'm all smiles now and this is just going to make the wait even longer.

This first pic was just me trying to figure out if the camera was working. It only took 6 pics before I realized that the flash doesn't go off in the daylight.

This pic is of a decent 8 point. He should be real nice next year if he makes it.

I think this may be the same buck but a different angle.

I'm pretty sure this is yet a different one but I don't know for sure. Looks like he may end up with some decent mass.

Same deer as above looking at the camera.

Same deer again from the back. This is the second biggest one I got a pic of.

Finally, here is the biggest one. He looks to me like he's a REAL nice 10 especially for this area. Let me know what you think.

Like I said, for Pa this is a great group of bucks. Hopefully in a few more years we may even be uttered in the same paragraph as Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio and Kansas. I always came on here and looked at everyone elses trail cam picks and thought "Man, those guys are so lucky to have bucks like that running around their land. Never realizing that I did too. LOL". I've been out spotting and have seen this bachelor group from a distance but could never tell what they were. All I know is that there are 5 bucks running together in all and the smallest one is an 8.