Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Total inches?

Old 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Total inches?

Well I got bores last weekend and scored all my bow bucks. A grand total of 936 1/8 inches. Maybe next weekend with this heat I will score my gun bucks. I have all the antlers but 2.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Total inches?

Some on here will call you a Chest Thumper! Just like to know, how many did you have to score to come up with 936 1/8?
Old 07-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

You fricken Chest Thumper! Thats alot of bone.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Well I got bores last weekend and scored all my bow bucks. A grand total of 936 1/8 inches. Maybe next weekend with this heat I will score my gun bucks. I have all the antlers but 2.
Cool. But how long did it take to measure all 20 deer...you must of been at it all weekend. LOL
Old 07-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Dominant Buck

How many years worth is that?
Old 07-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bearklr

Cool. But how long did it take to measure all 20 deer...you must of been at it all weekend. LOL
LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking!!!

All kidding aside, I haveheard the term "900 Club" in reference todescribe alevelof trophy hunter in the past. I even remember reading back in the late 80's in North American Whitetail and other mags about this upper class of "expert" hunters who had collected theirTOP 6 bucks that would score 900" for an impressive average of 150" per buck! I remember reading this as a younger hunter and thinking what it would be like to even dream of taking bucks like that. All this at a time before my "trophy hunting" would even begin. If in fact you are refering to this936 1/8"as your TOP 6 bucks that I say to you sir,.... here's a big tip of the bowhunters cap to ya and CONGRATS!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Damn bro..I'm layed up and can't get that bored!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

WAY TO GO!!!
But seriously, how many bucks did you score?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Please tell me that that's not just 1 deer.......
Old 07-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

ORIGINAL: bearklr

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking!!!

All kidding aside, I haveheard the term "900 Club" in reference todescribe alevelof trophy hunter in the past. I even remember reading back in the late 80's in North American Whitetail and other mags about this upper class of "expert" hunters who had collected theirTOP 6 bucks that would score 900" for an impressive average of 150" per buck! I remember reading this as a younger hunter and thinking what it would be like to even dream of taking bucks like that. All this at a time before my "trophy hunting" would even begin. If in fact you are refering to this936 1/8"as your TOP 6 bucks that I say to you sir,.... here's a big tip of the bowhunters cap to ya and CONGRATS!
Makes mewonder, who on this forum can crack 900 with 6 Bucks?

Quick Reply: Total inches?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.