Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Text book kill?

Old 07-18-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Text book kill?

Supposedly this is a text book kill according to some "hunters." Check it out and read the comments as well. I was going to leave a comment but its disabled.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7067911929000574148&q=bowhunti ng&total=643&start=0&num=10&so=0&a mp;type=search&plindex=6

EDIT: I realize this may have been an accident. Some of the comments just got to me.[:@] Also, why not follow up with another shot? Anyone notice that the buck was found in a ditch?
Old 07-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Text book kill?

If its text book, it must be somethin bad like history[:@]
Old 07-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

Supposedly this is a text book kill according to some "hunters." Check it out and read the comments as well. I was going to leave a comment but its disabled.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7067911929000574148&q=bowhunti ng&total=643&start=0&num=10&so=0&a mp;type=search&plindex=6

EDIT: I realize this may have been an accident. Some of the comments just got to me.[:@] Also, why not follow up with another shot? Anyone notice that the buck was found in a ditch?
I'm sure he did not mean to shoot the deer in the back.What commennts are you talking about? All I heard was thats a good buck. Some of you guys hear are real quick to jump on a hunter about a bad shot,but if you hunt long enough it does happen from time to time.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:20 PM

I'm talking about the comments written underneath the video. I'm not jumping on the hunter about the shot; I know it happens. I just don't agree with the "very nice text book" response someone posted.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tikka 30-06

If its text book, it must be somethin bad like history[:@]
Haha man i hate history!
Old 07-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

Dude get a life it looks like a young hunter. I say good for him for killing it.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:09 PM

Looks like he could stand to bump down the poundage. . .

And I agree Duc, I understand things like that happen, but boy, that is pretty sad when guys are calling it a textbook shot.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: BigBuck28

Dude get a life it looks like a young hunter. I say good for him for killing it.
No one said anything about being above executing shots like that. . .to err is human.. .

His comment was merely acknowledging the fact that people are calling it a textbook shot when it clearly wasn't.

Heck, I'm glad he recovered his deer. You're right, good for him. But it is a shame people are calling it a textbook shot
Old 07-18-2007, 10:17 PM

Did you actually read my post? Can you read?

Old 07-18-2007, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

No one said anything about being above executing shots like that. . .to err is human.. .

His comment was merely acknowledging the fact that people are calling it a textbook shot when it clearly wasn't.

Heck, I'm glad he recovered his deer. You're right, good for him. But it is a shame people are calling it a textbook shot
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I owe ya one.

Quick Reply: Text book kill?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.