Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone have an old jig? >

Anyone have an old jig?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone have an old jig?

Old 07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Anyone have an old jig?

I was going through all my odd and end archery supplies last night and realized that I have everything I need to fletch arrows but a jig. I have alot of old arrows that are still good that just need to be fletched, I have some vanes/feathers, glue, but don't have a jig. If anyone has an old one thats still usable and willing to part with/ sell cheap please let me know!

Fletching looks like it'd be pretty fun and something to pass time, how many of you guys do it?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone have an old jig?

i just started last night. its not hard at all once you get the hang of it, i just got a $30 bohning jig from gander mtn last night, it works pretty well and unless your trying to do 16 dozen arrows a year it should workout just fine for ya....
Old 07-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone have an old jig?

I'm looking for something used. I'd be very greatful if someone had one!