Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This makes me sick >

This makes me sick

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This makes me sick

Old 07-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This makes me sick

Rickmur, I understood the video to say they were filming a commercial. I doubt they wanted to kill one of their high dollar deer, so the guy obviously used a blunt.

Like said above, we've already been through the Jimmy thing, but you guys can keep beating the dead horse if you want to.

What I want to know is this... Anyone want to redo that poll on breeder deer we had here a few days ago? The one where most of you either said breed 'em bigger or you had no real problem with it. What the sam hill do you think the deer from those places are used for, anyway?

Hint... You just watched a video showing what they're used for. Not always that blatant, but always the same.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:48 AM

thats just sick [:@]they need to shut them places down. but they most likely woun't because its all about money
Old 07-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

And when the Urge for Fame Outweighs that of Eithics and Common Sense, Another one will Bit the Dust!
I have never liked the Idea of Fishing Celebritys that already have one show on TV and made a good living at it, being Given another show for Hunting, when there are so Many Qualified Bowhunters/ Hunters (some right here on this Forum) looking to get into the business. Greedy Pigs!
I dont watch their shows. While Im on the subject, I dont watch any shows with Sports Celebritys, including Stock Car Drivers or any one else that can plop down 20 Grand to Blow the fescue out a Deers Hind Quarters while its being pelted in the face with Corn!
Im done now.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Here is my opinion:
-Any deer harvested from a Nazi camp like this should never be inducted in the record books.
- All involved including paying customers should be prosecuted to the maximum allowed.
- All involved should be made publically known to everyone.
- All involved should never be allowed to own a hunting lincense anywhere in the US or world if possible.
- If an individual is prosecuted for these crimes, their name should be immediatelly removed from any and all record books.
- Any animal that wasnot harvested fair chase and in the record book, there should be a disclosure as to how much that individual payed to shoot that animal. This will disclose the individuals who are nothing more than assasins.

Final note we all know money is what drives all this. I don't know if these things are realistic or not. I do beleive with the right legislatures in place it could happen. Problem is most of them are the onces who are paying for these kind of hunts. Money, Fame will never replace the adventure of harvesting an animal totally fair chase.
AND THAT IS MY OPINION!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

THAT IS JUST WRONG, IT MAKES ME SICK TOO[:@][&:][:'(][&:][:@][&:][:'(]
Old 07-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

I cant get the page to open, what heppened
Old 07-15-2007, 04:23 PM

That is absolutely the most despicable thing I have seen I have never been a fan of Jimmy Houston and this just makes me dislike him more.I hope anybody who sponsors him takes a big long look at this. I am going to send this thread to the guys at Mothwing they definately need to distance themselves from this!
Old 07-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

They already know about it BigOrange... this is old news from a couple of years ago. The trial was in January 2005. If you want to know more about it, just do a Google on 'Russ Bellar Trial.'
Old 07-15-2007, 05:56 PM

That SOB makes me wanna puke!!! How in the heck can u even call it hunting, not alone ethical hunting!! I think we should send a copy of this post to them. I will never watch any of his shows again!!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

hard to watch, honestly, just wrong. [:'(]

Quick Reply: This makes me sick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.