Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anybody wanna trade? >

Anybody wanna trade?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anybody wanna trade?

Old 07-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Anybody wanna trade?

I'm sending mine to a young man in the forums, here. There's another avenue. if you have old ones lying around.....just ask for someone to PM you with their address. it didn't take long to make happen....and I KNOW they'll be going to a good home.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

You are right as long as someone can use them why throw them out and the young folks can benefit the most from them...
Old 07-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mine go to Iraq ,Our guys need all the support they can get , throw in a couple of phone cardsif you can .
Old 07-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

My wife is an Escrow Officer in a title company. I donate my magazines to her office. There is just something wrong with having to sit in an office waiting area and having nothing to read but, "People", "Glamour", and "Good Housekeeping". My show of support to the men of the world.
You're a saint!

Tom
Old 07-05-2007, 07:10 AM

I don't buy them anymore, I can find better information for free on the internet. I haven't read a hunting or home theatre magazine in years.

I used to have stacks of both, and if I still had them you would be welcome to them, but I got rid of them when I moved. Your about a year late buddy[:@].

Paul
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Paul:

I don't see me buying them anymore, either. I've bought and read and bought and read everything I could get my hands on for the past couple of years......but to be honest....I don't read anything informative in them any more. They're a disappointment 100% of the time. I find 80% of TV shows to be the same way.....but I still like seeing deer.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 AM

I quit buying the magazines when I noticed the same stuff over and over again in them. Some of the stories were interesting, but the information was old, and sometimes not even accurate. I feel we have people here that know way more than some of these writers do.

That and you can't get an honest review out of magazine. You ask online and someone will not have a problem telling something is junk and not to waste your money. In print everything is the next greatest innovation. Just once I would like to read an article and have the guy say he wouldn't put it on his bow if he got it for free (which he did most likely).

And by the way, I think I gave all my magazines to a local hospital. At least the fairly current ones.

Paul
Old 07-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I let most of my subscription run out....same stuff over and over....but I've saved them for another purpose....I bind them together...and test terminal balistics of my rifles with them. They make pretty good bullet traps.

I like the idea of donating them though....might have to do some of that.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Mine go to Iraq ,Our guys need all the support they can get , throw in a couple of phone cardsif you can .
This is the best thing we could do for ourtroops overseas. God bless America and thoses that stand in harms way to keep us free.

Who here has an address to send them over?
Old 07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: boldplate

This is the best thing we could do for ourtroops overseas. God bless America and thoses that stand in harms way to keep us free.

Who here has an address to send them over?
Stop at your local American Legion Post and they will give you names & addresses of guys from your area.
And believe me you will here back from many other as the books get handed down.

Quick Reply: Anybody wanna trade?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.