Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thank God 4 bowhunting >

Thank God 4 bowhunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thank God 4 bowhunting

Old 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Thank God 4 bowhunting

ORIGINAL: lonewolf316

Church would be a better place
You don't need a building like a church to worship God , a building such as a church only provides a group of people a place to worship together and of course collect money.
It is everyone's right to worship in there own way , if they want to be among others or if they want to be by themsleve's , then so be it as for myself , I'd rather be out in the woods up in a tree.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: outdoormafiaKP

I still feel "spiritual" when in the woods.
spirit of the wild, perhaps?[8D]
Perhaps! Although no Zebra print for me!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:42 AM

This will be my last poston this one. I will defend it.

It is amazing to me when religion or God is brought up the most active typers on the threadare self proclaimed athiests. And an athiest will say they are not a religion, so how can you be bashing a religion.

They always bring up how it (church, religion)isa waste of time. But they cannot stay away from the "religious" thread. Why is that? What are youdefending? What are you standing for? What do you base anything on? Why bother to comment?

And comments are totally unsubstantiated and focus on what WE want or think. There has to be a standard and there is a standard. If I typed "WhitetailsCan See Colors Like We Can"I would get a "Based on What" response, correct. Guys would throw a fit. Have you ever studied the eye structure of a whitetail in person and seen it? How do you know they cannot see color? Whyare Christianity beliefs looked at as less important.

Label meas you may but this is my stand. This is NOTmy opinion.
Hebrews 10:24-26

And I thank GOD for allI have.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

This will be my last poston this one. I will defend it.

It is amazing to me when religion or God is brought up the most active typers on the threadare self proclaimed athiests. And an athiest will say they are not a religion, so how can you be bashing a religion.

They always bring up how it (church, religion)isa waste of time. But they cannot stay away from the "religious" thread. Why is that? What are youdefending? What are you standing for? What do you base anything on? Why bother to comment?

And comments are totally unsubstantiated and focus on what WE want or think. There has to be a standard and there is a standard. If I typed "WhitetailsCan See Colors Like We Can"I would get a "Based on What" response, correct. Guys would throw a fit. Have you ever studied the eye structure of a whitetail in person and seen it? How do you know they cannot see color? Whyare Christianity beliefs looked at as less important.

Label meas you may but this is my stand. This is NOTmy opinion
all i was trying to point out, is that there is a specific forum to talk about religion in.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:52 AM

I thought about posting this thread on religion ,yooper but I knew there would be nonreligious ppl elsewere on here, just trying to help a friend in need, (It takes a man to give up his own will
there is a void in a man that only God can fill] ( No God , no peace , know God , know peace]
Old 06-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Amen to original post

Old 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like something Mark twain would say. Well put!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lonewolf316

One of my greatest blessings is being able to hunt, it gives me time to clear my head and make more memories It is a quiet and peaceful time spent with God and also spend more time with my dad.
Amen and Amen! I would only add for me, my brother and my nephews ..... precious memories and time of prayer and worship!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Dominant Buck

I find it funny that people can't comprehend I'd rather be in God's back yard.....talking to him.....than to be sitting in Church and not having NEARLY the experience of "communion" with God.

I've seen things that leave me no doubts.....

I sent this to PT, once. It's a part of a lyric to a song Ron Block wrote (banjo player for Alllison Krauss) that I absolutely love.

"In all the things that cause me pain...You give me eyes to see....
.....I do believe but help my unbelief"

I CRAVE my time "alone" in the woods.....and I'm looking forward to some conversations. There's an old saying amongst people that ride harleys that I've heard Don reference, too. It qualifies as pertinent, here.

"If I have to explain it.....You wouldn't understand"
Old 06-20-2007, 05:50 PM

I have 1 & 2, and of the few hunting videos I've seen, it seems Team Primos focuses more onbeing in the woods, etc.than making the kill. It gives me a more realistic impression of what to expect, which is good.

Quick Reply: Thank God 4 bowhunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.