Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thank God 4 bowhunting >

Thank God 4 bowhunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thank God 4 bowhunting

Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thank God 4 bowhunting

Agreed, peace, soul, dad and all.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

ORIGINAL: markj

I am about as close to an atheist as one can be, and plenty ot people have tried to "convert" me. I work with a couple people that are very religious, but religion in the form of church, god, all that, is just not for me. What I tell people is that my spiritual time, or whatever you want to call it, is when I am out in the woods. No better place to be.
I can think of a place.
Where?
If I told you, you would not believe it. You say it is not for you but I say it is. It would take some faith.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am about as close to an atheist as one can be, and plenty ot people have tried to "convert" me. I work with a couple people that are very religious, but religion in the form of church, god, all that, is just not for me. What I tell people is that my spiritual time, or whatever you want to call it, is when I am out in the woods. No better place to be.
I can think of a place.
Where?
If I told you, you would not believe it. You say it is not for you but I say it is. It would take some faith.
If you are talking about a church, then you are right, its not for me, and I stated that inmy original post, not sure why you even had the make your first comment. Another reason why religion and people associated with it aren't for me.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 AM

I am very religious mark, I thank God for all I have because he created me and this sport I enjoy
Old 06-20-2007, 11:10 AM

Church would be a better place
Old 06-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lonewolf316

Church would be a better place
Perhaps for some, but not me. And this would be better in the religious forum so all you righteous people could stroke each other about how wonderful your made-up deity is.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

i'm religious but i don't find it necissary to knock others peoples beliefs on a bowhunting forum. there is actually a religion forum at the bottom of the page. in fact, isn't that a sin?
Old 06-20-2007, 11:20 AM

Mike I was referring to the end result, not just church. And if you do not mix well with "church" people because they bring it up, you need to look back.You arethe one that broughtup the athiest and church thing. No need to even post unlessyou hada reason.

I can mix with you, it does not bother me that you bring it up.
And I amsorry if it insultedyou. You did not insult me by mentioning it.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike I was referring to the end result, not just church. And if you do not mix well with "church" people because they bring it up, you need to look back.You arethe one that broughtup the athiest and church thing. No need to even post unlessyou hada reason.

I can mix with you, it does not bother me that you bring it up.
And I amsorry if it insultedyou. You did not insult me by mentioning it.
Thank you for the apology Mark, and I am sorry too if I offended you at all. The point I was trying to make was that even though religion is a part of my life, I still feel "spiritual" when in the woods. Wherever my faith lies, I'm never closer to it than when preched up in a tree or a duck blind or in the turkey woods.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I still feel "spiritual" when in the woods.
spirit of the wild, perhaps?[8D]

Quick Reply: Thank God 4 bowhunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.