Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2 Things

Old 12-23-2002, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default 2 Things

I received a nice letter from the Nebraska group that we sent the money for the stolen treestands. At this time of year especially it makes me happy to give and have people appreciate what you do for them. Good job to those who sent money and I don't think it is to late in case someone didn't spend all their money on Christmas already. Also just to point it out that on www.druryoutdoors.com there is now a disclaimer about the poacher that they hired in case you haven't seen it. Everybody have a safe, happy and Merry Christmas.

Old 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM

Default RE: 2 Things

thanks for the info

Old 12-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 2 Things

shedhead I thought it might be worthwhile to post Drury's info it says alot about them as an ethical orginization:

Message From Drury Outdoors

In light of recent issues brought to the attention of Drury Outdoors regarding one of our Subcontractors Drury Marketing, Inc. has taken the appropriate steps to accept his resignation. Contrary to the speculation regarding this Subcontractor and our reaction and actions, we have been actively looking into the situation and have taken steps as quickly as is humanly possible. We are sorry we were not aware of certain circumstances before using this Subcontractor for our Company but no information was disclosed to us in advance. Much to our detriment we suppose we are very honest and trusting individuals, taking all people at face value and not judging until all facts are in the open.

Drury Outdoors has a no tolerance approach to the illegal and unethical harvest of wild game and we will hold all of our Subcontractors to that standard, no exceptions whatsoever. Should any Subcontractor for Drury Outdoors hunt in an illegal or unethical manor it will be cause for automatic and immediate dismissal.

We appreciate your comments and respect your views on this subject as well as others. Thank you for your constant support of our product and the ideas and ethics we hold dear.

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club