Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Mathews Drenaline
45.28%
Bowtech Guardian
54.72%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

You Tell Me?

Old 06-04-2007, 09:10 PM

Default RE: You Tell Me?

My choice is not listed but out of those 2 I would go with the Guardian. I have shot the Drenalin and was not that impressed. I have not shot the Guardian but it has received great reviews from some of my buddies.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shot both, but chose a Tribute. Took a while to decide, BUT I was actually deciding between an Allegiance or Tribute.

I ruled out Drenalin and Guardian on personal preference (and to be somewhat honest on looks - both are different looking). I kept finding myself staring at those narrow limbs and that bolt attachment on the Drenalin, as well as all the moving parts on the Guardian. Of course, it wasn't all looks, the Allegiance and Tribute are a little faster and have the smooth and speed mods and I was only looking at 60# models. I also discounted "hand shock." I thought the Allegiance had the most of all these bows (likely b/c it is fastest and lightest), but with good accessories, I just don't see the big deal. I don't notice "hand shock" on my Tribute.

I'm definitely not knocking these great bows, nor do I like the third person claims of "limbs cracking." If there is a personal story or pics to go with it then I will pay attention to that. So I'm not bashing, just throwing in my thought process since I bought a bow 2 months ago.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Dominant Buck

If you shoot both there's no question which you'll choose. It'll be the Guardian. And yes... I shot them both side by side. No doubt which is best. It's really a no brainer if you shoot them both set up honestly.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

Blonde or brunette. Whatever you prefer.
good analogy.

either would be great, so which ever one you shoot best.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have never shot the drenalin, but i have shot the guardian and it is sweet, so you know how i voted!!
Old 06-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I havent shot both bows yet so I didnt pick one. I will have shot both by the end of the week though.