HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - You Tell Me?
Thread: You Tell Me?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
LebeauHunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You Tell Me?

Shot both, but chose a Tribute. Took a while to decide, BUT I was actually deciding between an Allegiance or Tribute.

I ruled out Drenalin and Guardian on personal preference (and to be somewhat honest on looks - both are different looking). I kept finding myself staring at those narrow limbs and that bolt attachment on the Drenalin, as well as all the moving parts on the Guardian. Of course, it wasn't all looks, the Allegiance and Tribute are a little faster and have the smooth and speed mods and I was only looking at 60# models. I also discounted "hand shock." I thought the Allegiance had the most of all these bows (likely b/c it is fastest and lightest), but with good accessories, I just don't see the big deal. I don't notice "hand shock" on my Tribute.

I'm definitely not knocking these great bows, nor do I like the third person claims of "limbs cracking." If there is a personal story or pics to go with it then I will pay attention to that. So I'm not bashing, just throwing in my thought process since I bought a bow 2 months ago.