Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Magnus stinger w/ bleeders? >

Magnus stinger w/ bleeders?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Magnus stinger w/ bleeders?

Old 05-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Magnus stinger w/ bleeders?

Anybody got pics of the damage this broadhead do to an animal? I'm thinking about using these heads for this fall and going to purchase a pack pretty soon. How do they fly, like field points? Are they tough?

Thanks in advance, Wolf651
Old 05-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Magnus stinger w/ bleeders?

I don't have a picture but they fly perfect and they cut great. They are one of the sharpest heads you will find right out of the package. They are very durable as well. I have been using the same 6 heads for 3 years now with three deer and 1 coyote downed with them. They are very easy to resharpen. I practice alot with the same heads I hunt with so I need to resharpen them from time to time.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:02 AM

I have no pictures either, but I used them last year killing 2 deer and yote w/ them. Awesome blood trails, just awesome. A blind man could have followed mine I think, though both deer I shot fell w/in sight, neither making it farther than 40 yards.

As far as the quality and how well they fly.....Well, I was consistently hitting a 2" square at 60 yards w/ Stingers while practicing. They absolutely fly like lazers. I'm not sure it's possible, but I believe they actually flew better than my fp's...

One doe I shot last year busted my Stinger all the heck, if you know what I mean.....I emailed Magnus, sent it back to them and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked and all I paid was shipping to send the old one to them.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have pictures of the wound, but I shot both of these deer with 150 grain Stingers with bleeders. They have preformed very well for me.