Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Magnus Stinger

Old 07-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Magnus Stinger

I've pretty much decided to go with a 100 gr. four blade stinger broadhead this year, the flat blade with two bleeders. Just curious if anybody has an opinion on these. I've seen nothing but excellent reviews on the internet. Flies like a field point, complete pass throughs, great blood trails. What's gonna sell me is the fact that all you gotta do is sharpen them, no buying replacement blades and fooling with puttin em together. AND they come with a lifetime warranty. Who uses these and what do ya think???
Old 07-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Magnus Stinger

I have used the carbon steel version of the Stinger for about 15 yr.'s They've never let me down. They have performed pretty much as you descibed. I've lost a few over the years, but never have been able to wreck them. A lot of times, they'llstill shave hair after a pass-through.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

love these broadheads
Old 07-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never heard a discouraging word.I think I'd like the 2 blade myself.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for the replies. I'm gonna get a pack of em and some new terminator lites next weekend at the B'ham deer show.....great wholesale prices.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

I've been using them for 3 seasons and i love them. I've sent a number of them back and within a few days had brandnew ones at my door.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fatsbucknut

I've been using them for 3 seasons and i love them. I've sent a number of them back and within a few days had brandnew ones at my door.
That's one of the main reasons I'm going with em. Heard all good things about em from here and other places, can't wait to try em. Thanks guys
Old 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can't go wrong with them I don't think. All of Magnus broadheads I believe are top of the line.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome heads. However,I amswitching to the two blades this year because i had 2 bleeder blades crack/bend on me last year. Otherwise I love them, they fly like darts and you can't beat the warranty.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:12 AM

do thet really fly as a fieid point? i shoot 100 gr points. i just got some new broad heads and they shoot low at about 25 yards. i cant find a a head that shoots the same. whats the price on these litte babys? and do you have to get em from them or does cabelas have em?

Quick Reply: Magnus Stinger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.