Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Free Contest Stickers

Old 05-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Free Contest Stickers

Fellas, I posted this over in the turkey forum, but I'll put it here too b/c we haven't gotten a lot of requests so far. Figured y'all might be interested.

I had Ryan Aller design a sticker for the 07 turkey contest, and I sent the design to www.stickerguy.com, and bought a couple hundred black/white stickers to pass out to anyone interested. It was just something that we wanted to do, b/c it seemed like a cool idea. They definitely came out even nicer than I'd expected. You guys definitely won't be let down, so if you haven't heard about it yet,send a self-addressed, stamped return envelope to:

Greg Goodrich (txjourneyman)
110 Glen Cove Rd.
Gun Barrel City Tx. 75156

Greg will promptly stuff your envelope with a few stickers and drop it back in the mailbox for you. They'll look great on your pickup window, on your hard bow case, quad, bumper, or even on your shotgun beavertail.

If we get enough participation this time around, we'll be sure to do it again in the future for other contests (bowhunting, turkey, etc..). Honestly, these stickers look REALLY cool - much better than I'd originally thought. The white-on-black really came out nice.

Just so you know what we got - it's an oval sticker, white on black(cut right around the white oval below). They're 4.25" x 2.75", so it's about half the size of the design pictured below.

Again, they're FREE, compliments of Team 3, just send Greg a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and he'll get a couple out to you. Definitely worth the few cents in postage. Put a note in the envelope and ask for a few. We have a ton.

Thank Ryan Aller for the design. He's a first-class team player.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:45 AM

Default RE: Free Contest Stickers

sweet

Old 05-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Free Contest Stickers

ttt