Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Any Particular Deer? >

Any Particular Deer?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Any Particular Deer?

Old 04-21-2007, 04:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Any Particular Deer?

HMmmmmmmmmm..... I'll be down to help ya' NY. LOL. Nice Southern Tier buck.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thats a pig of a deer NY. Hope you get to meet him up close and personal.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

HMmmmmmmmmm..... I'll be down to help ya' NY. LOL. Nice Southern Tier buck.
Open invitation. Come on down this fall.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Washington Hunter: I didn't know you had deer like that in Washington state. I'd be looking for him in a serious way too.
That's exactly what I was thinking, I've NEVER seen one that big in Pa.[&o]
Old 04-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

A few animals that I'm obviously excited about. I tried to crop and zoom many of them so you could see a better view of their head gear. Some potential in the group for sure. Who says serious QDM can't work on small properties!

This guys has an awesome 4x frame on 'em with distinctive burr points

A front view. I collected 10 different photos of him last season

Here's another wide spreading 4x4 frame with potential. We collected atleast 50 pix of this guys last season. He's a shooter for sure this year.

Here's another animal that loved getting his pic taken and dozens of images were collected of his.

Here's another mature buck. With excellent browtines and distinctive forks on his G2's he'll make a fine trophy this season. I collected a few different images of him in scrapes last season.

Here's a buck that still isn't a shooter by any means but I'm VERY excited about what he'll become. I collected many, many images of him last year and we seen him regularly. He's already been photo'd several times over the last couple of weeks so we know he's back for the growing season. He's easy to identify with his torn ears! I call him 'Bou, for his caribou-like right antler. He'll be 3 1/2 this Fall.

I've collected a handful of other respectable images of decent bucks that I'm excited about as well. Perhaps I'll have to dig through the files and post a few more?

Best of luck to all of ya this Fall

Old 04-22-2007, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

How old do you think this guy is, because im really excited about how he'll turn out!

Old 04-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

heres another one i like the potential of

Old 04-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

How old do you think this guy is, because im really excited about how he'll turn out!
I believe the buck has the very distinctive look of a "yearling". The long slender, sleek body and the fact that he hasn't developed a chest/brisket angle yet suggests he's very young. A 1 1/2 year old, I'm betting. He should become something to watch over the next couple of seasons. At 4 1/2 he should be a very impressive animal for your area. Best of luck to ya.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

I believe the buck has the very distinctive look of a "yearling". The long slender, sleek body and the fact that he hasn't developed a chest/brisket angle yet suggests he's very young. A 1 1/2 year old, I'm betting. He should become something to watch over the next couple of seasons. At 4 1/2 he should be a very impressive animal for your area. Best of luck to ya.
I was really hoping he was a 1.5yr, that's what I originally had thought when I first go all the pictures. He ALWAYS had his sister with him, if she wasnt in the same frame shed be right behind him. Atleast I assume it was his sister, if not it was just a faithful companion . I'm hoping he made it through last year because I only saw him once in person.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

dont have pictures but had one 8 pnt. this year about 17 wide and with about 9inch g2s within 50 yards of me 2 seprate occasions this last year but things wouldnt add up both times came into rattleing. So next year when he comes in to check it out and sees the forkhorn decoy that I will have infront of my stand I think things will add up alittle better. I know he made it through the season.

Quick Reply: Any Particular Deer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.