Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows) >

Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Old 02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

I have posted this a few times before...

Bought a Parker Buckshot for my 14 year old daughter; small, petite frame. We started out with the 20-30# draw weight, once she max'ed out, we sent it in for the 30-40# upgrade. She is now pressing me for the 40-50# upgrade!

The nice features of this bow is the adjustable draw length (10") and the draw weight upgrade is only $49. You don't have to go out and buy a new bow each timethe shooter needs to bump up the poundage. The "Grow up with Parker" program was the first of it's kind to promote this feature. I personally think it is great as we currently do not have enough youthbeing brought in to the hunting world.

Jen's Buckshot is very quiet, the arrow striking the target is louder than her bow. She is slicing vanes and shooting off nocks during every practice session! Keeps Dad busy repairing and building arrows, but I'm not complaining.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:22 PM

Great program. My son has a Parker. We will be sending it in to get new lims so that he will have all spring and summer to get used to it before hunting season!!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just bought my fiance a parker micro pheonix 30-40lbs she loves it, its quiet and pretty quick for a short draw bow.