Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters? >

Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
38.75%
No
61.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?

Old 01-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Banned

Default RE: Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?

I am glad Ted is a spokesman for bowhunting andfor the 2nd ammendment. He is in the face of the opposition everyday. I have had a concealed weapons permit for 11 years and appreciate what the NRA and he does to protect my right to carry. Pretty amazing that in this day and age of panty waists and liberals that I can walk in a bank with a loaded gun on me. Lots of countries like Canada, England, Austraila, and others can't even own a handgun let alone walk around the streets with one loaded. Ah yes, AMERICA!!!!
Old 01-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Although I think his heart in the right place, he is not the "face" I want for Bowhunting.

I fell he is too over the top for the general public but I commend him on his diligence.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:52 PM

I find it very funny that within 2 weeks we have seen three lengthy posts about Ted. I think we all have our own opinions and it's time to move on.Ted is in your face, this country needs more of that. I don't concider any particular person to be a"figure head"for hunting. It's all of our duties to be "figure Head" for hunting, we have to express to importances of hunting to non-hunters and our oppinions on this matter. We shouldn't stop or worry about stepping on everyones toes.

I have a question and I'm done. What do you guy's feel like after a day in the woods with anti's running around? I know you don't like it, you could probably fight someone. Imagine how aggravated you get and multiply by 100. I would say that this is what Ted put's up with every day. I'm sure he brought it on himself, but I would say that his fame and love of hunting causes the anti groups to go crazy even without all the IN YOUR FACE STUFF. You guy's have fun debating indianahunter83's topic.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ted Nugent is a great performer,even on his hunting shows,he is an extremist and I would prefer a more moderate and rational voice as a spokesman or ambassador if you will. I do believe we need people like him to keep things "stirred up"
Old 01-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: springcaller

I find it very funny that within 2 weeks we have seen three lengthy posts about Ted. I think we all have our own opinions and it's time to move on.Ted is in your face, this country needs more of that. I don't concider any particular person to be a"figure head"for hunting. It's all of our duties to be "figure Head" for hunting, we have to express to importances of hunting to non-hunters and our oppinions on this matter. We shouldn't stop or worry about stepping on everyones toes.

I have a question and I'm done. What do you guy's feel like after a day in the woods with anti's running around? I know you don't like it, you could probably fight someone. Imagine how aggravated you get and multiply by 100. I would say that this is what Ted put's up with every day. I'm sure he brought it on himself, but I would say that his fame and love of hunting causes the anti groups to go crazy even without all the IN YOUR FACE STUFF. You guy's have fun debating indianahunter83's topic.
This gets my approval. Well said SC
Old 01-25-2007, 02:58 PM

I love the guy. He's fun, freindly, and does many Many great things for the sport.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

figure head- no advocate- yes
Old 01-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't care. If he'll vote for me, I'll vote for him.
Why do you people go on and on about Ted?
Old 01-25-2007, 04:51 PM

find it very funny that within 2 weeks we have seen three lengthy posts about Ted. I think we all have our own opinions and it's time to move on. Ted is in your face, this country needs more of that. I don't concider any particular person to be a "figure head" for hunting. It's all of our duties to be "figure Head" for hunting, we have to express to importances of hunting to non-hunters and our oppinions on this matter. We shouldn't stop or worry about stepping on everyones toes.

Whether or not you don't consider him a figure head of our sport, in the eyes of the public he is. I do agree that we all need to step up to make sure generations get to hunt however we do need to worry about steppingon others toes. Piss 1 person off and you can be sure they will tell their friends. We sit around saying how soft America has become but by being extreme we cannot and will not change that fact. If someone doesn't want to see how their meat gets to their table then shooting a penned up animal on national T.V. is not gonig to make them say "Damn I never thought of it that way... I better support hunting!" Ted's recent actions have just alienated our group even more.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Banned

OH NO, THE ANTIS ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR HUNTING RIGHTS AWAY!!!! HELP, RUN FOR THE HILLS.

Quick Reply: Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.