Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 has anyone tried deer co cain liquid??? >

has anyone tried deer co cain liquid???

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

has anyone tried deer co cain liquid???

Old 01-21-2007, 08:43 PM

Default has anyone tried deer co cain liquid???

has anyone tried deer co cain liquid because I got some last year and nothing came to it but if you tried it and it worked please tell me???

Old 01-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Banned

Default RE: has anyone tried deer co cain liquid???

You need to quit spending your $$ on all of these gimmicks and just learn proper stand placement. Forget all the smoke, mirrors, and magic potions. My 2 cents. Read Don Higgens' book or just listen to others on here and this will put more deer in your freezer than all of the comehere deer, deercain hocus pocus. Go to your farm and supply store and buy some mineral blocks if you want a cheap beneficial attractant. I don't mean to sound so harsh but it is obvious that with your cmere deer thread down below that you are hoping for this surefireproduct to deer hunting. Deer hunting isn't about the "surefire product" . It is about knowing the waythe deer move throughyour woods, hunting with the wind in your favor, andproper stand placement.This is what I am trying to get across to you.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

You need to quit spending your $$ on all of these gimmicks and just learn proper stand placement. Forget all the smoke, mirrors, and magic potions. My 2 cents. Read Don Higgens' book or just listen to others on here and this will put more deer in your freezer than all of the comehere deer, deercain hocus pocus. Go to your farm and supply store and buy some mineral blocks if you want a cheap beneficial attractant. I don't mean to sound so harsh but it is obvious that with your cmere deer thread down below that you are hoping for this surefireproduct to deer hunting. Deer hunting isn't about the "right product" . This is what I am trying to get across to you.
Thats gospel.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

You need to quit spending your $$ on all of these gimmicks and just learn proper stand placement. Forget all the smoke, mirrors, and magic potions. My 2 cents. Read Don Higgens' book or just listen to others on here and this will put more deer in your freezer than all of the comehere deer, deercain hocus pocus. Go to your farm and supply store and buy some mineral blocks if you want a cheap beneficial attractant. I don't mean to sound so harsh but it is obvious that with your cmere deer thread down below that you are hoping for this surefireproduct to deer hunting. Deer hunting isn't about the "right product" . This is what I am trying to get across to you.
Thats gospel.
AMEN!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Old 01-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll answer your question BHM. Yes the stuff works incredibly as does whitetail addiction. The deer will dig pits where you spread it!

However being that it's a mineral attractant, it's used in late spring til late summer. This type of stuff is ideal for trail cams and such prior to season start.

However, the deer do not hit mineral licks in the fall as they do in the summer. So as HCH and others say, they are of little help in season. They are not the magic "bait" for hunting over.

I use the stuff and make my own, but only for pre-season scouting and attracting to a centralized location for my trail cameras. Once the season starts in Oct you can't find a deer near the stuff!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I'll answer your question BHM. Yes the stuff works incredibly as does whitetail addiction. The deer will dig pits where you spread it!

However being that it's a mineral attractant, it's used in late spring til late summer. This type of stuff is ideal for trail cams and such prior to season start.

However, the deer do not hit mineral licks in the fall as they do in the summer. So as HCH and others say, they are of little help in season. They are not the magic "bait" for hunting over.

I use the stuff and make my own, but only for pre-season scouting and attracting to a centralized location for my trail cameras. Once the season starts in Oct you can't find a deer near the stuff!
very good answer !!!they are good for finding what bucks are in your area in the summer time!!!!!now for the ones who cant answer the question keep your commits to yourself !!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:57 PM

has anyone tried deer co cain liquid
Yeah, one day when I was REALLY thirsty I did......Not very good...[:'(]