Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 2007 Kansas Deer hunt Giveaway >

2007 Kansas Deer hunt Giveaway

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2007 Kansas Deer hunt Giveaway

Old 01-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default 2007 Kansas Deer hunt Giveaway

One of the guys I work with is sponsoring a Free Hunt Giveawayon his website. All you have to do is score your deer with his method. (Instructions are on his website on how you can do this.) Once you email your information to him, he will post it on his site and enter you in the drawing.

http://www.whitetailtruescore.com/node/18

We are offering a 10 day hunt for at least 1 randomly chosen hunter out of everybody that enters into our True Score Gallery. The drawing will take place April 15, 2007 and will include everybody entered as of April 14, 2007. The hunt will be a semi-guided hunt with everything included except travel expenses, food, drinks, license, and tags. You will be hunting with BUCKS-N-BEARDS LLC and the winner can chose an archery or gun hunt. You can view their website at www.bucksnbeardsllc.com. Thank you for your support and good luck in the drawing!
Old 01-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2007 Kansas Deer hunt Giveaway

What's the catch? Nobody gives anything away for free, well almost nobody. If the guy is really giving something away, and I know it's possible, great! There are some people out there who have made it and just want to do something for somebody that they could never do for themselves, however 99.9% of the time it is not that way.

Why is this guy doing it? Because, to tell the truth, I'm just in the mood to string the guy up if he's just playing a game with people.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

Trust me, he's not jerking any body's chain. He's just trying to get his website some publicity. He's the real deal. I went and stayed with him this last season and hunted on my own and did very well. He knows deer and the hunting in his area is awesome. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Hey nodog,
I am just trying to start a new and better way to score your deer in my opinion!!! I think everybody should be able to score there deer and it not be so complicated. You can go to my website and watch the video and use the online calculator to score your deer. The reason for the free hunt is to get people to use the site. The more people use it the more sponsorship a person can get to pay for the site!!! Hey PJ thanx for the kind words. This is the real thing and someone will win the hunt. The chances of winning are great now as not many enteries. Doug
Old 01-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Deerhunterpy

Hey nodog,
I am just trying to start a new and better way to score your deer in my opinion!!! I think everybody should be able to score there deer and it not be so complicated. You can go to my website and watch the video and use the online calculator to score your deer. The reason for the free hunt is to get people to use the site. The more people use it the more sponsorship a person can get to pay for the site!!! Hey PJ thanx for the kind words. This is the real thing and someone will win the hunt. The chances of winning are great now as not many enteries. Doug
Thanks for being up front. What will the hunt include?
Old 01-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

Please look at the attachment at the start of the thread and that will let you know what is included. It is a good hunt with a great chance at a good deer. If you need anymore info. please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx for the interest, Doug