Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A kind thread for a change >

A kind thread for a change

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A kind thread for a change

Old 01-11-2007, 01:50 AM

Default A kind thread for a change

I would just like to extend my thanks to everyone who posts here regularly.

I've been a member of HuntingNet.com for quite awhile, I registered in '99 or 00'. Since then I have learned more about hunting big game with a bow than I could ever have imagined possible.

Just recently I was able to get a good friend of mine into the sport thanks to the generosity of one member.

The wealth of information I have gathered and the friendships I have made over the years is worth more than I can ever imagine repaying. Because of all the recent arguments and ill feelings some members seem to be expressiong towards each other I just thought I would extend my thanks to all of you.

If you'd like to thank someone, feel free to use this thread.

Rob, I realize this isn't archery specific, but considering I spend the vast majority of my time posting in this forum, I felt it was the right place to make the post.

Old 01-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: A kind thread for a change

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me information without judging. I've probably asked more questions on here than anyone I know. Thanks go out to those who offered answers and opinions without interjecting. I appreciate it. I've learned more about deer hunting in a short time than is probably fair to people who have been doing it for years. I'm a product of our technological times.

There's not too many people here I haven't learned SOMETHING from.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me information without judging. I've probably asked more questions on here than anyone I know. Thanks go out to those who offered answers and opinions without interjecting. I appreciate it. I've learned more about deer hunting in a short time than is probably fair to people who have been doing it for years. I'm a product of our technological times.

I don't know man, martin murphy must be pretty close or a little ahead!

I express thanks to all. This has been an enjoyable past time for me.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks everyone,ive had a good time,ive learned something every time i log on,and hope ive been able to do the same for others.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to thank all of you who in the past have gave me some great advice on this crazy sport we all Love. But I really have one person to thank for getting me involved in this sport and that is Antler Eater. He has given me alot of advice and alot of his time getting me set up and proficient with my bow. He is one heck of a guy and one heck of a deer hunter.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I express thanks to all. This has been an enjoyable past time for me.
You read my mind.lol I just wanted to thank everyone also, I must admit, hearing all the different opinions from this forum has really made me a more open minded hunter.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:56 AM

I've only been here for a couple years but it is one of the best sites I have been a member of.
Lots of very good people here, willing to share knowledge and opinions(sometimes a little too much "opinion")
The debates are going to happen anywhere people are passionate about the topic. That is good. We need passionate people.

I do want to tell you, Washington Hunter, I really enjoy your posts. You seem like a fine young man. Much more mature than your age.
I salute your parents!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:56 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: iowabob85

I would like to thank all of you who in the past have gave me some great advice on this crazy sport we all Love. But I really have one person to thank for getting me involved in this sport and that is Antler Eater. He has given me alot of advice and alot of his time getting me set up and proficient with my bow. He is one heck of a guy and one heck of a deer hunter.
Does he ever take the mask off ?? He is a good one, no doubt.

I really enjoy this forum and the bowhunting contest. Got to know some darn good people/hunters fromhere. Someday I hope to meet some ofthem face to face.While I tend not to post alot here, I really enjoy reading about the experiences of other bowhunters.

Tim
Old 01-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ROTFLMAO!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is a pleasant thread, and I thank everyone for all of the shared knowledge and information. I love you man!

Quick Reply: A kind thread for a change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.