Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A kind thread for a change >

A kind thread for a change

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A kind thread for a change

Old 01-11-2007, 10:11 AM

Default RE: A kind thread for a change

I would like to say thanks to all for helping me out
i know im new to the bow hunting thing but yall have helped out alot
Old 01-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

It is a cool site for sure. I've learned a ton on the technical side and a raised an eyebrow many times about tactics and strategies. Hope to share some hunts with a few of you also. Remember guys, ifI say it consider it gospel.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great post Dan! I would also like to thank everyone on this forum for the many things I have learned. I have only been frequenting this site since August but I can promise you guys one thing..... I will definately be around awhile. Thanks again everyone for making this the best hunting forum on the net.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great posts guys. I enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions as often as possible. I guess I should thank the guys whostarted the forum and thank them for giving us all a place to connect and learn. Also the Mods for the input and help they are to all of us.

Really thoughtful thread thanks for posting it.

Trae
Old 01-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

This is a great forum...kinda like a"internet baseddeer camp", full of good advice andinteresting stories. Thanks to all for the knowledge I've gained here.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice post Dan! There is a lot more good discussion than bad that occurs here.Some very fine people first and foremost and secondly some excellent hunters.A pretty unbeatable combination.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:12 AM

Thank you to all was out of bowhunting a few years. And did things change. You all helped with info on the new stuff out there. If shouldr holds up will never have to put bow up again.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Theres alot of members I'd would like to thank , like Rob PA/ Bowyer for his great advice on recovering your deer after the shot , Greg MO and Mobowhunter on there coments and suggestions on camo paterens.
Grem for his words of wit and who I had the pleasure of meeting one day for lunch and Fieldmouse for being such a concerned friend in my time of trouble.
I also would like to thank my fellow team mates for such a great effort in the HNI bowhunting contest.
A special thank you to Hardcore Hunter for his advice on treestand safety and placement.
Theres so many other members here , I wish I could name them all but that would take a long time to do so I'll just say thanks to every one.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

I thank all who give advise and words of wisdom. Although sometimes there are heated and crazy threads where people bash one another and items, we all know that we can rely on eachother for advise on what to do and what not to do.
Thanks to all who give thier ideas and wisdom to me and other members. Hunting is my life, as it is everyone elses, and I am glad i can share my experiences to those who know how I feel.
DS
Old 01-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great thread WH. I've been on this site forawhile now and it's become very apperant to me that we all will have differing opinions on certain things, but the one thing we can all agree on is that we love to hunt.Regardless of everything else we are bowhunters and that makes us a special group. I've learned to keep an open mind and always look at situations from all perspectives. Thanks to all you guys/gals that have over the last couple of years taught me so much about bowhunting and all the aspects that it encompasses. This is a great site and a great resource. I'll be here for along time.

Quick Reply: A kind thread for a change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.