Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A kind thread for a change >

A kind thread for a change

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A kind thread for a change

Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A kind thread for a change

Well, you're quite welcome guys. I know it's a lot of work for me to get on here all the time and share with you guysmy vast experience, knowledgeand hunting prowess, but it's equally rewarding for me as it is for you, because I truly do enjoy helping out.

*takes a bow*

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all my fans out there. I couldn't have become this awesome without you.

Okay... Okay Just kiddin (or was I?) - I've learned a lot on here and met some good eggs. Keep on Keepin' on guys.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: shed33

Dan, hey your storage is full! sorry that wasnt too kind..but man how can I set upa shed hunt with you ...if I cant get a pm through! LMAO ... talk to you soon bud..and your right.. this is a cool place. The daily #'s speaks for themselves.
Sorry, Troy!

Inbox cleaned!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to thank all on this thread.

I thank you guys for getting me addicted tothis site.

I thank you for having my wife and kids yell at me for being on here all the time.

I thank you for raising my blood pressure when I'm involved in a debate.

I thank you for not coming down on me too hard for always posting pics of the deer in my backyard.

I thank you for not bashing me too bad for my posts, pics and beliefin Bigfoot.

I thank you for not busting on my little bucks while you guys are post pics of huge bucks.

I thank you for costing me $600 for a new bow.

But most of all, I thank you for all the laughs, information and just plain old hunting conversation I've had.

By the way, nice thread WH. I have to say, you are one of the most mature teenagers I've ever met on here or anywhere. You will go far.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahahahahaha..

Old 01-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I would like to thank all on this thread.

I thank you guys for getting me addicted tothis site.

I thank you for having my wife and kids yell at me for being on here all the time.

I thank you for raising my blood pressure when I'm involved in a debate.

I thank you for not coming down on me too hard for always posting pics of the deer in my backyard.

I thank you for not busting on my little bucks while you guys are post pics of huge bucks.

I thank you for costing me $600 for a new bow.

But most of all, I thank you for all the laughs, information and just plain old hunting conversation I've had.
You took the words right out of my mouth..........well except for the Bigfoot thing.

Great site and a big thanks to all who post here, it's more enjoyable if you can share and learn with others.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

I agree!! This is a great site. I have also been here a long, long time. Remember the days when we didn't have login names and passwords. I remember once a long time ago when me and 2 friends at work were messing with another guy we work with. The 3of uswere posting as about 6 other people of different handles and really giving him a hard time. He would come to work every night all worked up. We let him go for about a week and then told him. It was alot of fun, and beleive me, this guy had it coming as he was always pulling crap on people. It was all in fun.
There really are alot of great guys on here. It's funny how you get to considering people as hunting buddies and you could probably walk right past most of them and never know them! Even though sometimes it gets a little heated or there are some things said that really shouldn't have been, it is mostly very helpful, informative and fun.
There is no other site that I visit near as much as this one.
Thanks to all for alot of fun and some great tips and info.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:50 PM

I like to thank all the older and more experienced hunters for using your knowledge to teach the younger members here. Thank you all!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:01 PM

This is a great sight and a very helpful also. Thanks everyone.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:43 PM

Oh man....the list is just too long...I could take up several pages. 3 short years ago I was a "nothing" bowhunter. By that I mean I was less than average, never killed a deer w/ archery tackle and didn't know much about anything. Enter HuntingNet.com. 3 years later I've killed quitea few deer w/ my bow, learned more about tactics, the technical aspects of shooting and archery, know about TONS of equipment, am Pro Staff with one company and work in an archery shop....

Folks, I tell ya it's ALL because of the fine folks on this thread and some hard work. The friendships I've made here are invaluable to me.

If I HAD to give a shout out, I would name 2 in particular. Rob/PA Bowyer and buckeyebuckhntr. Those 2 guys (especially buckeye) have listened to me go on for hours.....and never a judgemental statement from their mouths, and NEVER a bad word to say. Thanks guys.

I feel we are neglecting some though.....I really think we need to thank HNI, Justin, Christine and everyone associated with it. And all of the sponsors. Without any one of them this would all be impossible.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Christine yea, shes fine but Justin? Just another meat head.

Quick Reply: A kind thread for a change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.