Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Skyline Camo...seriously. >

Skyline Camo...seriously.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Skyline Camo...seriously.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Skyline Camo...seriously.

I'm curious to hear from those of you who use skyline camo (whether it's their winter patterns, or apparition). How do you like it? How's their customer service? Any pictures of you in the woods with it? I saw there were a couple in the sticks and limbs thread, but I was curious if there were more. I'm looking for an open pattern for later season bowhunting as I'm happy with my mossy oak during the early archery season when there are still leaves on the trees. I like the looks of apparition, but wanted some input from actual customers.

NOTE*- After reading through some previous posts on here, I'm asking that ALL bashing, arguing, and bickering please be left out of this thread. I respect anyone and everyone's opinions on this subject just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Thanks!
Old 12-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Skyline Camo...seriously.

Horizon pattern not winter. If you are in open stand with not a pile of background it works great. Later season only!!!

I do not have any pictures.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.ravenwear.ca/

This is where I got turned onto skyline. This stuff is pricey!! Very Very good. I like wolfskin better, but this issome high quailty fleece.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've ownedthe apparition bibs and jacket for several years and I like them once the leaves fall. I don't have any picks of it being worn in the woods but here is one of the skyline horizon in the snow. Pretty impressive.

On a side note, I haven't ever had to deal with their customer service, so I can't give you any info on that.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: John Deer

I've ownedthe apparition bibs and jacket for several years and I like them once the leaves fall. I don't have any picks of it being worn in the woods but here is one of the skyline horizon in the snow. Pretty impressive.

On a side note, I haven't ever had to deal with their customer service, so I can't give you any info on that.
Man that looks good, it's one of the very few camo's that I don't own so I cannot comment on it's effectiveness.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: John Deer

Impressive. Thanks for the picture.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check out this site for more info.

http://www.skylinecamo.com/
Old 12-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

http://www.ravenwear.ca/

This is where I got turned onto skyline. This stuff is pricey!! Very Very good. I like wolfskin better, but this issome high quailty fleece.
Thanks for the link. Price isn't really an issue as you often get what you pay for.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks very good to me, I'm looking for a late season pattern for next year and I'll remember this one!
Old 12-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, I used Skylines Horizon camothis year for the first time and LOVED it. It is pricey, but you generally get what you pay for. I was in Albertawith about a foot of snow, it blended beautifully! Also, very warm and REAL QUIET material. I love it.

Quick Reply: Skyline Camo...seriously.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.