Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where have you hunted? >

Where have you hunted?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where have you hunted?

Old 12-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default Where have you hunted?

I am just dreaming of all the different places that I could go bow hunting. So the question came up and I was wondering how many different places all of you have hunted. It doesn't have to just be with bow, but if it wasn't let us know what game you hunted and what you used to take them with.

For me I have only hunted Minnesota. Been hunting here for 10 years, 10 with gun and I believe 5 years with the bow after this season is all finished up. This year probably being the year that I have gotten out the most.

I would like to Hunt Whitetail in Saskatchewan and Elk in Colorado. I would also like to go south for some Mallards in some flooded timber.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:28 AM

Default RE: Where have you huntied?

Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, New York, New Mexico, Colorado, South Dakota ......... I'm sure I'm missing a state or two, whitetails, antelope, elk and mule deer

life is short, hunt all you can
Old 12-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where have you hunted?

Alberta, Sasketchawan, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas,Illinois. Kentucky

dd
Old 12-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

PA,New Jersey,New York,Maryland,Virgina,Kentucky,Illinois, Canada and I plan on hunting South Dakota this year.

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Back when non-resident tags were at or under$100, I hunted Missouri, Wisconsin and Minnesota for whitetail deer. I live in Iowa. The last year I hunted deer out of state was 1991. No immediate plans to hunt out of state but I really want to hunt elk someday. If I win the lotto, I would go on a Canadian whitetail hunt.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive hunted in Wisconsin,Mississippi,California,North carolina,Japan,Phillippine islands.The pacific island i hunted with a spier,both for pigs,deer, and alot of fish.I hate to say it,we got more pythons and mangos when we went out for deer and pigs,but it made a turd.Im hoping to go after a new mexico or colorado elk sometime soon before im too broke down to pack it out.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Host of Hosts

Only ever hunted in Pa..It's been 29 years minus 6 that I lived in Florida, so 23 years and all in Pa. I'd like to hunt in Canada andOhio for Whitetails and Elk in either Colorado or New Mexico. I'd also like to hunt Tennessee for wild boar. I'll most likely be hunting in NY next year because a friend at work has 170 acres he said I could hunt.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Only with a bow,

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Wyoming, Quebec and North Carolina.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:37 PM

Missouri, Missouri, Missouri, and Missouri.......Had to say it 4 times, makes me feel better....[8D]
Old 12-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kansas, Missouri, SC, NC, Fla Deer hogs and turkey, all bow.

Quick Reply: Where have you hunted?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.