Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Initial Impressions of Bowtech >

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Old 12-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Well, i finally got a proshop within 30 minutes of my house that sells Hoyts, Bowtechs, and not Mathews. I went it just to see if they had the Vectrix to shoot and the Guardian.

Well, all they had were Trykons and Tributes and i have shot Trykons and he didnt have one rigged for shooting with a Tribby so i said i would bother him with that when he gets the 07's in which will be after January butI did get to draw a Tribute with smooth mods and guys from the draw this is a solid bow and it depends on how much they are discounted when the new ones get in which oneI will buy becauseI will be fine with a 550 06 tribute if it feels good.

One thing i did notice he said was he JUST replaced the limbs on the Tribby and it was brand new so i dont know what to think about that,I can tell you though the way these two companies are coming along Mathews better change or they will become the PSE of tomorrow.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHAT TO DO

btw i will shoot all bows before i decide so no need to tell me that
Old 12-23-2006, 06:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

btw i will shoot all bows before i decide so no need to tell me that
I must have missed it...was there a question somewhere?? That was one very long sentence....[&:]
Old 12-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

no not really a question just a confusing long statementsand i coudlnt think of a catchy title
Old 12-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Learn to write, then bash Mathews.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Motown i did not mean for it to come across that way, First we have only ever had Mathews dealers in my town and Mathews have just never felt that good to me. Second, Mathews has a solid bow but it seems like they repeat year after year and Bowtech and Hoyt are catching them and will pass them just like Mathews did to PSE a few years ago when everyone said "if you dont have a PSE you dont have anything". Mathews will always be a solid bow but you have to change at some point in time its just like nature, changes will occur so the animalscan adapt with the environment or they go extinct.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:00 AM
Host of Hosts

Learn to write, then bash Mathews
Get a grip Motown. He didn't bash Mathews. He just offered some advise to them. You Mathews guys are so sensitive.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:28 AM

Motown i did not mean for it to come across that way, First we have only ever had Mathews dealers in my town and Mathews have just never felt that good to me. Second, Mathews has a solid bow but it seems like they repeat year after year and Bowtech and Hoyt are catching them and will pass them just like Mathews did to PSE a few years ago when everyone said "if you dont have a PSE you dont have anything". Mathews will always be a solid bow but you have to change at some point in time its just like nature, changes will occur so the animals can adapt with the environment or they go extinct.
I don't think extinct is the word to use. because their are so many loyal mathews shooters they would shoot poop on a stick if it says mathews on it . mathews will change for sure first they might do it with their Mission bow line but change they will ! next year could blow the roof off archery for them!
Old 12-24-2006, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

will pass them just like Mathews did to PSE
Heres another wrong thing. PSE is the largest seller of bows in the world.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

i was talking about in the big three BJ PSE used to be there but mathews hoyt and bowtech took over

People fall over themselves to get to a Matthews dealer. They are the number 1 selling bow in the country, yet they only allow a limited number of dealers, no catalog sales, no mass market outles (ie, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Cabelas, et al) and come with a high price point.

from another forum

Quick Reply: Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.