Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Initial Impressions of Bowtech >

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Old 12-24-2006, 08:35 AM

Default RE: WHAT TO DO

its pretty amazing how quickly everyone wants to bash anothers bow, me i dont care what it is as long as you shoot it well have at it!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

i was talking about in the big three BJ PSE used to be there but mathews hoyt and bowtech took over

People fall over themselves to get to a Matthews dealer. They are the number 1 selling bow in the country, yet they only allow a limited number of dealers, no catalog sales, no mass market outles (ie, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Cabelas, et al) and come with a high price point.

from another forum
Mathews bows are priced the same as simular bows of their quality. The new Drenalin is 680 smacks at my proshop. The limbs on the Drenalin are the absolute best made out there right now. I don't want to go to Wally World to buy my bows. The guys behind the counter there can barely sell a hunting liscence without screwing it up. Get what ever bow you like thats what it's all about. You did make a valid point though. The other companys are trying to Catch Mathews.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

The limbs on the Drenalin are the absolute best made out there right now.
Um,

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1884184

I'm just sayin.....
Old 12-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like a clean break though[&:]
Old 12-24-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned

You beat me to that picRobI have a Bowtech Tribute and a Hoyt Vectrix and both area couple of thebest of the bows out there. I do believe though that it is an accepted fact that Hoyt limbs are the best on the market. I do know that a couple years back at the pro shop in Ames, a guy dry fired a regular Switchback, not the XT, and the bottom limb exploded as I saw the bow. I have never heard of a Hoyt limb having issues and the two pro shops I frequent both tell me that they have never had a hoyt limb have any issues, even after an accidental dry fire.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Borken Bowtech - ArcheryTalk

I also had my top limb break this past weekend. The top limb split right down the middle. ... Honestly Bowtech has no more limb failures than anyone else. ...
www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=320454 - 202k - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D320454+bowtech+limb+breaks&am p;hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=5][/url]Cached - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D320454][/url]Similar pages
[ www.archerytalk.com+bowtech+limb+breaks][/url]More results from www.archerytalk.com
]

More Bowtech limb problems - Page 3 - ArcheryTalk

Page 3-More Bowtech limb problems General Archery Discussion. ... if I spend all that money and time, and get this thing shooting great and the limb breaks. ...
www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=320188&page=3 - 204k - Supplemental Result - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D320188%26page%3D3+bowtech+lim b+breaks&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4][/url]Cached - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D320188%26page%3D3][/url]Similar pages

Exploded Bowtech limb - ArcheryTalk

Exploded Bowtech limb General Archery Discussion. ... I know first-hand that when a BowTech explodes...it does it with gusto. I was fortunate to not have ...
www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=273675 - 194k - Supplemental Result - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D273675+bowtech+explodes&h l=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1][/url]Cached - www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D273675][/url]Similar pages

Old 12-24-2006, 12:05 PM

Come on guys, grow up. Didn't the "My (object) is better than your (object)" comments end in seventh grade?

To me, a bow is a bow. I went out of my way to buy a BowTech to be unique. There is not a BowTech dealer anywhere around me, so no one shoots them.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

MOHO, they all have breaks, that wasn't my point nor did I say otherwise, but to say that the limbs are the best, um..no they are just like the rest, no better, no worse.

zak, hope that wasn't refering to me, I grew up before 7th grade.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

You guys are killin me..............and I don't wanna die before I open up some Xmas gifts. bye all!
Old 12-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Dominant Buck

YUP, they all have a failure occasionally. If you read the thread on the Mmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmm..... MMMMmmmmmmmmm.. site(well you know) this was a brand new bow. THe guy bought it, the shop put the accessories on it. THe customer shot it in the shop and it exploded on him. It can happen to any of them. The owner isn't worried about it. They've offered him a new one, a fix... whatever. He's waiting to see what Mmmmmmmmm... wants to do when they reopen after the Holidays. Hey, even the best can break..... you know.. like a Darton.

Quick Reply: Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.