Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Weird deer

Old 12-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Weird deer

Add his muzzleloader and shotgun kills, the boy is a meat grinder folks, and people find fault with his shot selection.Go figure. This year he hasn't been doing much gun hunting, but the past two years he's tagged a bunch.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Honestly I think that is the first and only picture I've ever seen of LEN....I don't remember any of those criticisms but oh well, you have every right to post or not to post pictures.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:31 PM

Honestly I think that is the first and only picture I've ever seen of LEN....
You and me both......I wouldn't have shot that far back though...

Just teasin......honestly.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Well you must have been away. We posted every picture for a while. We were whacking and stacking does, bucks, whatever and the ethics police found fault with something.... ALWAYS.THis was back in the days of Zones in Md. We had people even questioning the legality of our kills. You know we killed a ton of deer, but people found fault with it. A hunting site no less. I believe this picture was mid October the year before last. I had been to NY for some bowhunting during muzzleloader week there. Back before the ethics police I posted pictures of Len's kid's first deer when he was 11. He now has probably a dozen bow kills at 15. I posted pictures of his kids first turkey that I called in for him. I posted pictures of guest we had from FLorida and Pennsylavania to our grounds with their kills. Here are a couple. What I'm getting at here is that the ethics police and self appointed experts have chased away a lot of valuable experience and knowledge on this site. Little cliques have formed and decided who's in and who's out and the site has suffered for it, especially in the technical section. The sad thing is, they may know it but don't care because they have their platform to seem important.

A successful guest with Lenand his son. I'm the photographer.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Len's boys first turkey.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Dominant Buck

And the last two replies prove my point. You're not paying attention to anything but what you're saying evidently. As far as the remark about shooting that far back, typical. These two buck dropped and died 75 yards from the stand within feet of each other. You would rather point out a perceived flaw in a perfect shot than learn anything. You'd rather tell a newbie how great he is and how vast his knowledge, because he's a groupie. That's fine, but this site suffers for that type of action perpetuated by moderators even. "I'm in power and I say what's valid". That's why we don't post pictures or give details, because the "experts" simply don't give a darn and will belittle you if you try.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Dave,

I know what you mean, I only drop by here very now and then for those same reasons.

Oh and I like the pictures.

Old 12-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Dominant Buck

ONe more... guttin

Father and Son guest from Florida

Macho Doe

Old 12-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Dominant Buck

You must be mistaken Mike, it's only me, the crotchetty one that's behind the times and out of step with hunting. After all I've been told I'm off my meds twice today. It's only me Mike. You should visit and learn from this vast pool of super knowledge. [&:]
Old 12-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Dominant Buck

My buddy in NY. I know, it's a bad picture. Get him off the 4 wheeler yada yada yada. No one want to learn from the hunt, they want to beesch about the photography.

Quick Reply: Weird deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.