Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scum thief

Old 12-10-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Scum thief

Went to My hunting spot today to take down My locked in treestand chained and padlocked and all I had left was a piece of burlap in the tree and a sawed off lock. it was not a expensive stand but its the principal it was Mine and some scum took it and I know who I can't prove it but the games will now begin I am a Vet with two tours completed and I am a good citizen and hard worker and it pi--es Me off to have someone steel from Me I WILL GET EVEN and to what point yet I havnt decided but the bait will go out.................am I wrong or should I let it go, and just try to paralize them or something don't matter they are trash anyway..
Old 12-10-2006, 03:20 PM

Default RE: Scum thief

In all seriousness, dont stoop to their level, if you run around trying to get even you are just as guilty and equally "trash", no different at all. Report him or something, I dont know how well that will work but its etter than nothing!
Old 12-10-2006, 03:27 PM

I suppose Your right but I have lost two over the years both on private property these folks are poachers thiefs scum non working pieces of crap the hell of it is their father was a good man what do You do quit hunting where I have permission and they dont and let them continue to get away with what they want.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:55 PM

I wouldn't post about what I was planning.
It can and will be used against you if anything happens.
Catch my drift?
Old 12-10-2006, 05:08 PM

Man, That sucks
Old 12-10-2006, 05:12 PM

it has happened to me more than once...it sucks i know.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:50 PM

happend to me to man, a trail cam was taken from our posted property, o and a tree lounge but we later recovered it from our next door neighbor. Really I thing the only reason we got it back is because my dad seen it before he knocked on the door.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to cast my vote for the get even part of it.

People like that won't learn unless the cost is greater than the reward.

Let the games begin!

Frozen paintballs work wonders on windows[8D]
Old 12-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Banned

I would set leghold bear traps in the area; once caught, take him toa nearby tree that has an anthill, warm up the ground with a propane stove so the ants wake up, and pour honey all over his groin. When the ants are done with him I would then make a shallow grave and bury his arse.

I am not recommending this type of treatment, just letting you know what i would do.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:39 PM

That really sucks!! But, life is too short to let it get to you that much. The people that took it are worthless, trash. I personally would be pis&ed,but, I would let it go. You never know why people act the way they do, some people are just crap. Don't waste your time trying to get even because that would be just a waste of your time.

Quick Reply: Scum thief

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.