Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scum thief

Old 12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Scum thief

Dan
ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I would set leghold bear traps in the area; once caught, take him toa nearby tree that has an anthill, warm up the ground with a propane stove so the ants wake up, and pour honey all over his groin. When the ants are done with him I would then make a shallow grave and bury his arse.

I am not recommending this type of treatment, just letting you know what i would do.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:43 PM

The same thing has also happend to me. And I do believe in "NOT STOUPING TO THERE LEVEL" But these type of people will never learn if they continue to get away with stuff like this. So in you case dont get mad, get even, and what comes around, goes around. Geeeter Done...
Old 12-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

Do you have an Idea who did it? I would maybe put up a deercam (noflash)and see if i could catch them. Maybe put up an old tree stand? Can you see which way they came in. Either way I thinkpeople like that
need to be caught or they will just keep pulling that kind of &h!t.

"Happens once, shame on you. Happens twice, shame on me" [>:]

My vote........get the PUNKS!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:19 PM

From someone with experienceavenging . . .only do things that help you or somebody else. Life is too short for anything else.Make a list of what you can gain and what you can lose by focusing your energy on revenge. Most chances are you have more to lose, like time spent on your next buck, than you have to gain.

Be selfish - the reason the bible warns us against revenge is the harm it does to the revenger (you), not the revengee.

If you really believe you can stop them, get away with it,and you or somebody else benefits . . . go for it. But then it's not revenge, its a solution.

Edit - I see you're a vietvet so you're probably older than me. I didn't mean to lecture, just offering advice that you asked for.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:08 PM

Sorry to hear about your stand. Nothing worse that a thief or lier.
It seems more and more in todays world, some people dont care about other peoples stuff that THEY HAVE WORKED for. Bet to say the low lifes that stole it dont even have a job. I say GET EVEN !!
Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 AM
dws

I say get even. I live by the motto If you screw me, I'm gonna screw you back 4 times harder and 4 times more expensive.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:57 AM

Don't resort to their level. Someday they will get what they deserve.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about the theft of your stands. If I knew who took them I would try to get them by legal means. Otherwise, there is some consolation in knowing that you are a better man than they are.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ive seen people get in more trouble for getting revenge than the people who were the instigators so that said if you do get revenge do it in stealth mode and don't get caught. No matter what they are trash.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heck, if you think they will come back, and you think you can catch them, by all means go scum bag hunting. I wish more people would try and catch these low life peices of $%@#%@#^^. Ive had stands stolen before. I only wish I could catch one of them, say what you will but it wouldnt be pretty. I wouldnt stoop to their level by stealing stuff back, but if I caught them they would pay legally or otherwise.

Quick Reply: Scum thief

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.