Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hind sight vs bow rifle sight? >

Hind sight vs bow rifle sight?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hind sight vs bow rifle sight?

Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hind sight vs bow rifle sight?

I have the hind sight and love theconceptbut I bought the cheap model. I am going to upgrade to the better bracket but I am also considering the bow rifle sight. I am posting here for a quick response. I am going to order today. Have not seen this product and was wondering if it works very well. Thanks
Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 AM

Default RE: Hind sight vs bow rifle sight?

I have never used one, but I did look at one on a bow and aimed around with it. I personally think think the hindsite is a better product, but both work pretty much the same. Get the better bracket for sure. Remember the longer the sight radius the better. The one I had was made from machined aluminum and very sturdy. I wasn't very impressed with the stamped sheet metal version. You can even get a model with the front sight if you want to spend that much money.

I would actually suggest getting a No Peep from Timber Line if you like the hindsite. I liked it much better after getting used to it. I don't see the sense in spending money on something that is basically the same thing you already have. If you want to try something different, try something different.

Paul