Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Knight and Hale

Old 10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Knight and Hale

Ok guys i just had my mom go to a sporting good store to pick me up some knight& Hale Doe Urine. Did anyone else try this? Does it work? Im gonna try some tomarrow night and see what happends.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Knight and Hale

I haven't used it but let me know how it works.
Brandon
Old 10-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chances are it won't work, but that doesn't mean it can't work. Nothing works all the time and everything works some of the time. A different brand worked for me last year for the first time and it was well worth it.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Typical Buck

I bought the Knight & Hale estrus. 2 ounces for the price of one. It says "We give you more for less by collecting fresh urine with our advanced collection process. Not sure what the premium "blended" means.

It smells just like the rest of them. I am surprised that more people haven't tried it. 2 oz for half the price...thats at least reason enough to try it out anyways. I went to a big R store and they were almost out of the Knight & Hale estrus. I thought it was worth a shot... Trying to get out sometime soon to try it out!

Good luck!
Old 10-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used it for the first time this morning and it didn't smell the same to me. It smelled terrrrrrrrible! I mean bad!

But, maybe that is how it is supposed to smell?

Call me crazy, but I've come to like the smell of doe piss. Not that it smells good, but it reminds me of good times I've had hunting. So I don't find it offensive, but the Knight and Hale stuff I got, almost made me gag! But like I said, maybe that is the real deal?

But just so you know - I didn't see one deer... And that is the first time this year I haven't at least seen somthing...

I'll use it until it is gone and let you know what I think.