Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 11-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: used tampons???

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Ok so I wouldn't make a new thread for this but.... since we are on an extreme track anyway.. If the saying is Estrogen is Estrogen what would happen if a male, ummmm, pleasured himself into a scrape.. thus testostrone is testosterone, could that infuriate the scrapes owner?? Perhaps making him more protective of the scraped area?

Don't blame me I didn't start the thread.. Wis Bow Hunter...what were results???
Remember the scent put out a few years ago by the "Still steamin" company. It was "Still steamin Buck Semen." Someone else suggested this same idea idea then as well. The tampon theory reappears every year about this time too.

I guess it would help kill some time . . .
Old 11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

The tomato truck is in town...

I'll give it whirl..ya right. That is the grosses thing I have ever heard on a hunting forum..
Old 11-01-2006, 01:52 PM

I really hate to add scientific data to this but the truth of the matter is that a womans estrogen level peaks in the middle of the 28cycle starting with the day she begins menstrating. This is the "fertile period". The level then begins to drop and the testosterone level elevates causing her to flush out her womb, not being pregnant, and start the entire thing over again. The female hormone level is at it's lowest point while in need of tampons.

Just thought I would bring that up.

One other thought is that when all mammals are coming into "heat" or a fertile period of time, they bleed. Not humans, in humans it is the oposite. Maybe it is the blood from a womb that attracts the bucks, and not the urine. If we are thinking estrogen urine, then urine from days 12-16 would be the best.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Two ideas come to mind.

1) Sell used tampons to the tampon challenged here on HNI.

2) I could probably have my own exclusive hunting spot on the public ground that I hunt if I strung up a bunch ofused tampons in the area. (who would want to chance bumping into one of those in the dark?)

Old 11-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

dryridge, now why ya got to go and mess this up with scientific data and all? [8D]
Old 11-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

2) I could probably have my own exclusive hunting spot on the public ground that I hunt if I strung up a bunch ofused tampons in the area. (who would want to chance bumping into one of those in the dark?)

I got the funniest visual of a hunter running out of the woods trying to figure out what were all those squishy things they kept running into! lmao.

I guess you should start with an open camo pattern if your going to take advantage of the new paint job! lol.

Tom
Old 11-01-2006, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: SaskBushMan

That's the most discusting thing I have ever herd. i would rather go home with a doe or no deer for that matter than ask my wife not to toss out her used tampons!!!![:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
You guys are such wusses! lol! You'll kill a deer, gut it, etc. but wuss-out as the thought of a a soiled tampon! Ha! You guys would never make it as ER nurses! lol!

Yes, I have read of this before. Something about the phermones of scent of menses. Probably makes them think a doe is in esterous. Never felt the need to try it - always had good results with Tinks 69 year-after-year!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:23 PM
dws

Some of you guys are real sissies. Theres nothing to be afraid of. Once you get past the smell youv'e got it licked.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

i've heard of this also but don't usethem . It must be a site if you use a lot of them like Christmas ornamentson a tree
Old 11-01-2006, 05:35 PM

Its sight not site.

Site is where you drop off lumber to build a house, aka "The job site."

Sight is as in SEEING something, aka "Your a sight for sore eyes!" "Your a sight to behold!"

English 101 is over now! lol!

ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

i've heard of this also but don't usethem . It must be a site if you use a lot of them like Christmas ornamentson a tree

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.