Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec? >

Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec?

Old 09-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec?

[:@]After 18 years of being married, 3 months out of the year it's always the same.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec?

I know, they can't stand it when you do something so much fun without them even though they say they would ever want to go. I'd say it's almost better then sex but I'm still young I guess. Give me another few years and it could blow right past it.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

I hear you on that. After only 1 week of hunting my wife actually woke up at 4 am to talk to me about how much I have been in the woods. She thinks I might have a problem. She has been getting ready for her best friends wedding, so she thinks that I should not hunt as much while she does that. I told her it wasn't happening. I don't think she like the fact that I thought her friend wasn't very bright. Why would you ever get married during hunting season? Every year the same thing and every year I just wear her down until she excepts it.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would reply but I've recently found out my wife has been snooping into my posts on huntingnet thinking I'm flirting with the female members of this forum. Honey if you're reading this, mind your own business. There's nothing but good clean fun here.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

My loving wife doesn't mind at all , in fact she's glad when hunting season comes.
She's always telling me( GET YOUR A** OUT OF MY HOUSE ) I think she's a very understanding women.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL, now you know women just want to take everything fun out of our lives...[8D] I say that in jest because my loving new bride knows, when I met I told her I would give her 10.5 months, Oct and the first two weeks of Nov. are mine. She doesn't argue. I also said, never....never make plans during those months because 1. I'm hunting, 2. I'm hunting and 3. I'm hunting. She got the point.

Then I begged for May's mornings. Love those spring gobblers.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:45 PM

I can't tell the difference. Mine's always a PINTA.....
Old 09-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do a search for my recent "Big Doe Down" thread... Have her read my wife's comments after the first page or so...

Here ya go... saved you the trouble: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1703564&mpage=1

From one wife to another...
Old 09-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

LOL, now you know women just want to take everything fun out of our lives...[8D] I say that in jest because my loving new bride knows, when I met I told her I would give her 10.5 months, Oct and the first two weeks of Nov. are mine. She doesn't argue. I also said, never....never make plans during those months because 1. I'm hunting, 2. I'm hunting and 3. I'm hunting. She got the point.

Then I begged for May's mornings. Love those spring gobblers.
Rob that is the exact same statement I made to my wife, lol One thing I do is she loves to scrap book, so I make sure in July and August to send her to a few weekend crops. Make sure in Jan she gets to go also.

If that does not work I always have the fail safe, Jewelry, works every time!!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Do a search for my recent "Big Doe Down" thread... Have her read my wife's comments after the first page or so...

Here ya go... saved you the trouble: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1703564&mpage=1

From one wife to another...
You sure there's room in here for all of us....??? [8D]

Quick Reply: Why does my wife always get moody Oct-Nov-Dec?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.