Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Viewing Moultrie Dig trail cams >

Viewing Moultrie Dig trail cams

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Viewing Moultrie Dig trail cams

Old 09-25-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Viewing Moultrie Dig trail cams

I need some help everybody. I have one of the Moultrie digital cams set out and problem is that where I hunt I dont have power or access to a computer to download the images off of the camera. I bought one of the 1GB SDmemory cards to use with itbut what are yall doing to check the pics on this thing? I thought about buying a laptop and carring it out there and pluging into the cam and pulling the pics off,,, downside is those things are kinda expensive. Then I thought I could maybe buy some cheapo camera that uses those cards that has a built in viewer. But there are no cheapo digital cameras sooooo what about using a little battery operated TV?? I think that might be the best way to go, the camera comes with AV adaptor cables to use just dont know if I can find a small color TV that runs off batteries, has AV hookups and is under $100-200. I figured some of yall have run into this as well and are smarter than mewhat did yall do???????
Old 09-25-2006, 02:34 PM

Default RE: Viewing Moultrie Dig trail cams

I bought a second card and rotate them out. If you have a Wal-Mart in your town with a photo center, you might be able to put your card in their machine, look at them and print any you want. I use my digital camera. You could probably get one with that feature for less than $150.

Good luck and get some good pix!!
Old 09-25-2006, 02:42 PM
BDC
Fork Horn

You could buy a second card and switch cards when you get to your camera. You will have to wait to get home before you can view your pics on your computer. All you need is a $ 10 card reader.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Spike

take the camera off of the tree and take it home and hook it up to your computer. I have two of them set out, I have a 256mb card in each of them and set them on high resolution and check them with my laptop when I go out there.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:48 PM

Yeah, good idea about swapping them out. I checked Ebay and they have a few handheld portable TV's with AV hook ups pretty cheap around $20-80, I might try one of those.
Currently I dont have any card in the camera, I forgot to bring it with me[:@]. So I am gonna have to plug it into something USB or AV. My Girlfriend just got a new Dell laptop, maybe if I am real good the next few days I can take it with me this weekend then after that do the swapping memory stick thing. I hope to have some good pix for yall soon.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

there has to be a portable DVD player that will accept the AV hook ups or some portable SD card reader, you should search electronics sites to see what's out there.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

there has to be a portable DVD player that will accept the AV hook ups or some portable SD card reader, you should search electronics sites to see what's out there.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:56 PM

roger
Old 09-25-2006, 02:56 PM

roger
Old 09-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]