Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Video Footage wanted - >

Video Footage wanted -

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Video Footage wanted -

Old 08-27-2006, 08:28 AM

Default Video Footage wanted -

If any of you guys have any good whitetail footage, I am working with a newgroup to produce a hunting video series titled "Real World Whitetails". It will contain mostly home footage from normal everyday whitetail hunters. Big bucks are great but we are also looking for other unique footage taken while deer hunting. The only rule we currently have is "no guided or outfitted hunts". We want to see everyday hunters who did their own scouting, hanging stands, etc. Our first DVD will be availble around January 1st, 2007. If you have any footage please email me with the details. Thanks
Old 08-28-2006, 03:23 PM

Default RE: Video Footage wanted -

do you have an email address?
Old 08-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

What's it worth to ya?
Old 08-28-2006, 07:28 PM

"What's it worth to ya? "

Depends on several factors including the quality of the video and what exactly is on it. We are just starting out so you aint gonna get rich but then again, neither are we.

my email- [email protected]
Old 08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you're just starting out, I hate to burst your bubble, BUT I'll bet ya don't have a dvd available by Jan.Putting a video on the market is expensive and time consuming. Have you looked into the editing cost, and the advertising cost? It's not cheap. And to put it all together in just 4 months, and have it available, it won't happen that fast.
I don't have any fottage to share with ya, BUT I will wish ya luck in your endevour. It'sa tough task to put a video on the market, and have it be successful, unless ya got some big names backin' ya!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you plan on future releases I may have some footage after this season. I plan on filming my hunts this season.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:41 PM

SAMEHERE I CAN PROBABLY GET YOU SOME FOOTAGE OF ME BY OR BEFORE JANUARY BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WANTED THE WHOLE TAPE JUST WITH EVERYTHING WE RECORDED SO THAT U CAN EDIT IT OR DO U WANT US TO EDIT IT?ALSO IT SHOULD BE GOOD BECAUSE IF I DO GET IT ON FOOTAGE HOPEFULLY IT WIIL BE MY FIRST DEER WITH A BOW.BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE TAPE UNEDITED WHICH I THINK U DO AND ALSO WHAT DO U WANT DO U WANT LIKE THE WHOLE THING LIKE GETTING SETUP, WHERE WE ARE HUNTING, ANDALL THE OTHER STUFF.WELL ILL EMAIL YOU FOR FURTHER THINGS BUT I AM VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT U R DOIN AND I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND I HOPE I CAN GET YOU SOME NICE FOOTAGE I DONT REALL YCARE FOR PAY OR NOTHING LIKE THAT JUST TAKE CARE OF THE SHIPPIN AND HANDLING AND MAYBE SOMETHING EXTRA BUT ITS NOT A BIGGIE WELL GET BACK AT ME MY EMAIL IS [email protected] WELL WHERE YOU SEE THE SPACE THERE IS AN UNDERSCORE

_ -TIS IS AN UNDERSCORE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT SI SO IT WOULD BE WHAT_IT_DO_2167....AND SO FORTH
Old 08-29-2006, 04:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

forget emailing them to him post them on here id like to watch some!!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:51 AM
Typical Buck

I would like to see em too
Old 08-29-2006, 05:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I second that, or third that, or whatever, just post em.

Quick Reply: Video Footage wanted -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.