Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Video Footage wanted - >

Video Footage wanted -

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Video Footage wanted -

Old 08-29-2006, 09:59 AM

Default RE: Video Footage wanted -

We already have plenty of footage and know what we are getting into. I am not in this endeavor on my own. In fact some editing is being done now. If we get some good stuff from this season we will get it worked in. We plan to start mass producing by Jan 1st so that they are ready for the winter sport shows.

Anyone sending us video - please include all the tape you have involving your hunt(s). It is far better to send too much than not enough.

This DVD series is being made for and about everyday hunters like you and I. It is not another series of big names hunting one outfitters place after another. It is a new approach with some ideas that I dont want to let out of the bag just yet. The only way it will work and continue is for us to get good contributions from real world hunters.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:27 AM

Monster Bucks only, Do you want killing footage orjust footage taken while hunting?
Old 08-29-2006, 11:48 AM

I'm not too sure about whitetails, but i have a lot of videos of elk hunting in montana, all on public land with no outfitters. One problem, I know it sounds selfish, but I spent years figuring out how to do what is on those tapes, that's not just something that can be given away. You have a good idea with this real world hunter thing, because it is way different than every other video i have ever seen. I'm the kind of guy that thinks to be a "real world hunter" you have to figure things out on your own, so i don't plan on showing too many people how i do things.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:21 PM

We are looking for kill shots for sure but also other interesting whitetail "things: that we see in the woods. For example- locked bucks, strange deer behavior, etc etc

IfItRuns - I understand what you are saying. We are just trying to take a new angle with videos that the average hunter can relate to. Not everyone gets to pull up at a different outfitters camp each week of the season and jump into stands that were saved so that the outfitter can get some good advertising from a nice buck killed on his place. Nothing takes the place of experience and that includes videos. I dont foresee anyone watching our videos and then running out and start killing monster bucks in the real world.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:19 PM

ok i will just post

Old 08-29-2006, 07:24 PM

Im 15 and was planning on video taping my buddy some this year or vise versa.... I was wondering if you would like some youth hunts as well.. we hunt in southern KY and have seen some nice deer..If we do get some nice footage I will be sure to let you know..
Old 08-29-2006, 07:41 PM

Sure we would like to see youth hunts!!! But your post is a little weird .... "Higgy"????????? thats MY nickname!!!!! Hmmmmmm

www.higginsoutdoors.com
Old 08-29-2006, 07:43 PM

that is weird.. we have realitives in Mount Carmal Il.. hmmmm
Old 08-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

okay just post some videos id like to see some it will gt me even more excited for season
Old 08-29-2006, 09:11 PM

So you guys wanna see some footage huh? Here's one from last year. My hunt'n buddy Hiawatha was the shooter this day and I was the cameraman. He lucked out and this Oklahoma buck got one in the boiler room. Hiawatha almost blew it though. He tried to stand up and the buck busted us. He froze and instead of leaving, he took a couple more steps and stopped. Hiawatha got his bow drawn and . . . well you guyscan see the rest. I'll put two clips on here. The second has a slo-mo of the shot and a short post shot interview. The buck field dressed 178 lbs which is a toad for this part of Oklahoma and gross scored in the high 140s.

Is this the kind of video you are needing Monster Bucks?

Long
http://www.huntingfootage.com/showphoto.php?photo=1838&ppuser=227

Slo-mo
http://www.huntingfootage.com/showphoto.php?photo=1860&ppuser=227

Quick Reply: Video Footage wanted -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.