Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I could kill someone >

I could kill someone

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I could kill someone

Old 08-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I could kill someone

Alright if anyone has worse luck than me i would like to here their story. So today I had a golf match which i played horrible and i get home and i was like ok ill go check my trail cam.I get up there are there are two guy6s right over my "honey hole" and im like "what the heck are you guys doing?" Hes like well we have permission to hunt this place and who the heck are you.Im like ive had permission to hunt here way longer than you have, and he said not now you dont.He said you need to go talk to Randall (the owner) and i did and apparently ive been kicked out of my hunting spot because he let one of his co workers hunt. I was sooooo mad i could have killed someone.So now im out of hunting land and i should have know that since i was seeing good deer something would go wrong. Sorry just had to vent about my worst luck in the world[:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 08-21-2006, 06:29 PM

Default RE: I could kill someone

Sorry to hear you got the boot.. Look on the bright side, at least they wasn't stealing your trail camera ! ! ! !
Old 08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

well i have no use for it now
Old 08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dam that sucks . can't you smooth things over with Randel to let you still hunt there ?
Old 08-21-2006, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

well i have no use for it now
Send it to me, buddy. I'll put it to use.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

What terrible timing cougar. I feel for you man. Have you got anyplace else to hunt or do you have to start knocking on doors. Good luck.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:33 PM

Wow man, that is really bad news. Is there any public land that you could hunt instead? What really sucks is that the landowner didn't let you know before he let in some other hunters. Hopefully you can find a new spot before the season opens.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

That does suck... the way the story was readingI thought the trail cam eas a goner. Just start knocking on doors. 1 out of every 10 should be a winner.

Was there room for discussion or actually is there room for you to hunt w/ the others???
Old 08-21-2006, 06:35 PM

stroke of bad luck..
Old 08-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

well he said theres a slight possibility i could but itd be at the guys discretion, but the land is just 5 acres but deer use it like crazy it sucks though

Quick Reply: I could kill someone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.