Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I could kill someone >

I could kill someone

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I could kill someone

Old 08-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I could kill someone

That's a raw deal there man. That landowner is not showing good character by kicking
you off if he already gave you permission first. I know it is his and he can do what he wants
but he comes off looking bad in my oponion. He should have stayed true to his word no matter
who wants to hunt there. At least he should have informed you months ago,not just before season.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:43 PM

Man that stinks. Sorry to hear about it. It would've been hard for me to keep my cool.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ohh i felt as if i could have kicked some butt if i had the oppurtunity but i figured it wouldnt pove anything
Old 08-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

That sucks bad. If you live around me I would get you spot. Sorry for the luck. I hope the land owner isn't a freind
Old 08-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ohh trust me hes not
Old 08-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

I wonder if his co-worker is paying him money??[:@] MONEY does strange things to some people
Old 08-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

The whole thing sucks. The land owner is sounds like a jerk. The two with the attitudes have no hunting ethics at all.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

That really sucks. Who knows maybe his co-jerker oops worker will really be a neusance to the owner. Serves him right if it happens. Apparently he had a trustworthy hunter using the land and never had problems with you there, or you wouldn't have hunted it for so long. Sorry to hear your misfortune and I hope the other guys only see stumps.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

wanna get teh guys back if you cant hunt there just go put out car air fresheners around the property and you wont see a single deer killd off of there this year
Old 08-21-2006, 07:14 PM

I lost my hunting spot for this year as well. After I spent 300 bucks on a permenant blind and helped the guy plant a thousand trees over 2 years. My buddy lost his at the same time, but he has other places to hunt.

As far as bad luck goes though, while I sympathize with you it's pretty minor.

In 1999 my wife of 10 years up and left me and took my 3 kids with her, I have not seen them since. Then the plant I worked at closed, I lost my DL because I couldn't afford insurance (big no no in Ohio). After that I had a nervous breakdown. Then I went a winter without heat because it got shut off and I couldn't afford to get it turned back on, then I lost my house (solves the heat problem anyway). And on top of it I was supposed to be paying 10,000 a year in child support for kids I had no contact with. Unfortunately I was only making about 8 grand a year. I now owe so much back child support I don't think I will ever be able to pay it back. The monthly interest is more than my payment.

Then I moved in with my mom (beats being homeless) and got a job in another factory with her (couldn't drive, no DL). After about 4 years things start to turn around a little bit, I was saving a little money and got a nice car. Then guess what, yep, they lay 300 people off[:@]. Now I have a car payment and no freakin job. Now I have a new job, a decent job. I make about 12.50 an hour in another factory, 10 hours a day 4 days a week. Unfortunately after insurance, taxes and child support I bring home 199 dollars. So I'm 39 and live with my mom and I am broke.

Oh, and did I mention I lost my hunting spot too?

And I know people in worse situations than I am.

I didn't tell you all that to make you feel sorry for me, because I don't really feel sorry for me. I told you that to put things in perspective for you.

I'm sure you will figure something out, and if you don't it won't be the end of the world. It does suck though.

Paul

Quick Reply: I could kill someone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.