HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I could kill someone (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/152940-i-could-kill-someone.html)

Matt/TN 08-21-2006 06:27 PM

I could kill someone

Alright if anyone has worse luck than me i would like to here their story. So today I had a golf match which i played horrible and i get home and i was like ok ill go check my trail cam.I get up there are there are two guy6s right over my "honey hole" and im like "what the heck are you guys doing?" Hes like well we have permission to hunt this place and who the heck are you.Im like ive had permission to hunt here way longer than you have, and he said not now you dont.He said you need to go talk to Randall (the owner) and i did and apparently ive been kicked out of my hunting spot because he let one of his co workers hunt. I was sooooo mad i could have killed someone.So now im out of hunting land and i should have know that since i was seeing good deer something would go wrong. Sorry just had to vent about my worst luck in the world[:@][:@][:@][:@]

Gadeerslayer 08-21-2006 06:29 PM

RE: I could kill someone

Sorry to hear you got the boot.. Look on the bright side, at least they wasn't stealing your trail camera ! ! ! !

Rhody Hunter 08-21-2006 06:30 PM

Dam that sucks . can't you smooth things over with Randel to let you still hunt there ?

Matt/TN 08-21-2006 06:30 PM

well i have no use for it now

mobow 08-21-2006 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

well i have no use for it now
Send it to me, buddy. I'll put it to use. ;)

jmbuckhunter 08-21-2006 06:32 PM

What terrible timing cougar. I feel for you man. Have you got anyplace else to hunt or do you have to start knocking on doors. Good luck.

MO_Bowhnter 08-21-2006 06:33 PM

Wow man, that is really bad news. Is there any public land that you could hunt instead? What really sucks is that the landowner didn't let you know before he let in some other hunters. Hopefully you can find a new spot before the season opens.

labhunter 08-21-2006 06:33 PM

That does suck... the way the story was readingI thought the trail cam eas a goner. Just start knocking on doors. 1 out of every 10 should be a winner.

Was there room for discussion or actually is there room for you to hunt w/ the others???

Matt/TN 08-21-2006 06:35 PM

well he said theres a slight possibility i could but itd be at the guys discretion, but the land is just 5 acres but deer use it like crazy it sucks though

JMonsterZUMBO 08-21-2006 06:35 PM

stroke of bad luck..