Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I could kill someone >

I could kill someone

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I could kill someone

Old 08-21-2006, 07:18 PM

Default RE: I could kill someone

Paul, you've certainly made me feel better. Wow. Too bad we don't live closer, I'd take you to some huntin grounds.....

He's right, though cougars. Bad as that is, and you have every right to be upset, get back out there and beat the streets. Persistance ALWAYS pays off.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Dominant Buck

That's not the only spot there. Start socializing and finding people who have just a few acres. Also try to gain access to the golf courses.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

well within this year i have lost two grandparents,had a heart procedure, went through 4 bows and still dont have one and now this what next
Old 08-21-2006, 08:13 PM

Live and learn, my friend. It's cool to be upset, but stop feeling sorry for yourself. It just doens't work on you. I would say it's damn good thing you had that procedure, and it went WELL!

You ever do CPR on your best friend? We all lose people, it's a part of life. The bow..hey, next time, go to your PRO SHOP.....mail order isn't the way to go.

It's not easy, or everyone would be doing it. Pick yourself up and get back at it. Ain't a darn thing you can do about it now.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

once again thanks mobow tomm i plan on doing some door to dooring i let you guys know how it gos, although it may be tomm. before i give the update because i have to go to my sisters padgent tomm
Old 08-22-2006, 04:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

It appears I've just gotten this book just in time. Have read it before , but now own it. It has just the advise you need.

"If Someone else is in your stand"

"Walk quietly up and fire off 2-3 rounds into the air. This is a proper introduction to your uninvited guest who will normally vacate the stand for you.

If there is a mexican stand off and you don't feel like Pancho Villa, leave the area and wish the intruder a happy day. That night, drag an illegal deer to the stand and call the warden.

If that doesn't do it, declare the stand lost and sprinkle large amounts of deer repellent around the area."

From Buck Perterson's complete guide to deer hunting.

LOLFilled with large amounts of irreverent humor covering all aspects of hunting and hunting etiquette. A must read for the serious hunter.

Old 08-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol nodog seems interesting
Old 08-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Duide that sucks, hopefully you can patch things up, Im sure theres more than enough room for more than one of you. If not ill take the cam . No really, sorry about your loss bud.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:18 AM

Look at it this way OR let it destroy you. Everything happens for a reason and so did this. Find the posatives about what has happened and treat it like a new oppertunity to find new area , better area than you previously had. Consider it a God send and always remember - for every door that closes , a new one opens ! go find those other doors. One thing you should have figured out by now is you need to have more than one place to hunt , more like 6. Don't allow yourself to be a victim - leave that to liberals.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:47 AM

Sorry to hear that. It would be hard for me not go out there and piss all over the land once or twice a week

Quick Reply: I could kill someone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.