Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Hoyt Viper Tech >

New Hoyt Viper Tech

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Hoyt Viper Tech

Old 08-08-2006, 10:12 PM

Default RE: New Hoyt Viper Tech

Thanks guys, I love mine too btw I paid $380 for it and about $20 shipping on it and it was brand new in the box , is that a good price or did I pay too much for it? Compaired to the $700+ trykons I was looking at I thought it was a good deal! I was just wondering.
I have a few months left to get to know it better before hunting season gets here.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:28 PM

I love mine, Its a great hunting and shooting bow IMO.
Man like I heard someone say we cant fix stupid.
That is an awsome price for your bow, mine is an 05 and I bought it in 05 the naked bow was $608.
congrats
squirreldog

Old 08-09-2006, 04:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wonder how much it really costs Mathews to sell a bow. They must spend a fortune on advertising and in just a couple of minutes this woman wastes it. It really is something.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

She's an idiot. Hoyt make some of the best bows on the market, enjoy it. I would like to pickup a good used Vipertec myself as a backup bow.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:16 AM

Well now that yall mention it, she did eventually confess she didnt have to much of an issue with Hoyt bows really, just that she was mad because they had had the shop opened for about 5 years and no Hoyt dealer had bothered to come in and talk to them yet and that is what made her so mad. She said one called her one time but only talked to her for about 2 minutes and never bothered to set up an appointment to get something going. Once again she let something like that put a bug up her rear and put a bad taste in her mouth about a bow she knows nothing about so she is gonna give customers attitude when they bring one in. Not very smart. Yall should have seen her reaction when I told her I was going to be the one fletching the Gold tips and had never fletched before. You would think I just told her I was fixing to rebuild a Stealth fighter jet with an adjustable wrench and a screwdriver.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Ahh that's funny, gotta love people like her....

That bow looks nice, I'm pondering the idea of buying a vtec. I haven't shot one, but I have handled one and it felt great! Nice buy man.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a good price. I got mine with the WB rest for $375 with shipping from a forum member here.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:50 AM

Even though I shoot a mathews switchback, my first bow was a hoyt MT sport! That bow was awesome! Its now my backup bow! Some people just have no sence in talking that girl did!