Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enigma site has been updated >

Enigma site has been updated

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma site has been updated

Old 08-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Enigma site has been updated

Enigma camo has updated their site with some cool photos of their camo at work. I've been looking into possibly getting either this camo or ASAT, so i kind of wanted to know what you guys thought about the pictures.
www.enigmacamo.com
Old 08-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enigma site has been updated

Not to sound rude but I am not impressed - especially for the price.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Fork Horn

I have to agree. I don't see anything special. Any camo would work in their test given the amount of cover.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been following Enigma but kept silent until now. Being honest I still like ASAT, IMO itsthe best camo period. I have two different ASAT3-D suits, and several different pants and shirts. For hunting here in the west I have not seen a better camo yet. Its simply the best! Some that know me may say I am biased becasue I am sponsored in my elk calling by ASAT (I am a competition elkcaller). And I do know the new owner of ASAT personaly. But that simply is not the case I know that ASAT just works the best for my hunting needs. I do own many other different types of camo too. Preditor fall grey, Ghost Camo, FadedSageand NatGear are just a few of my other favorites for hunting here inIdaho but none of them are as good as ASAT.In the furture when I see a good deal on engima will buy a set of it as well, just because I have to try it out. But from what I have seen so far, ASAT is still the winner in my book.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:11 PM

ASAT is still number 1!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with the above, I just done see enough contrast in the camo, my vote is still for Predator, then ASAT.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks really cool, I like the way thepatteren breaks up the hunters figure.
I'm gonna have to order the whole suit, wonder how much it will cost.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:28 PM

Looks ok. Pretty cool how they did the thing with colors as to how deer see it. But I agree with fillae. I think any pattern would do the same thing as that in that thickness of terrain. Just my opinion. Still, I would like to do some more research.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:25 PM

Man, I don't know, guys.....The price is a bit high, no question, but that wolfskin is worth it, IMO. I've seen that stuff in other patterns go for twice that. I'll see if I can find a link to some so we can compare prices. Seems to me, w/ the reinforced knees and such, the life expectancy of a suit should be awesome. Just seems there are quite a few options that aren't available on some of the others.

I also agree, more contrast would be good. But I was looking at it, and the more I looked at it, the more it blurred into the background. The soft edges on the lines seem to blur out, and the background shadows just confused my eyes. I don't know, I'm still gonna be interested in seeing Rob's photo's in real world situations. I honestly think the stuff could work.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:40 PM

I'm not impressed in the least.

I'll stick to my Predator for now, especially for the price.

You guys hyped it too much,I expected it to be a revolutionary pattern, not just another open pattern bandwagoner.

Quick Reply: Enigma site has been updated

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.