Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHA Question

Old 07-15-2006, 04:31 PM

Default RE: WHA Question

Doesn't sound like this whole thing is going to be too classy, does it? "You can take the girl out of the trailer..."
Old 07-15-2006, 04:34 PM

I think you are a dork and should shoot yourself goofball! look @ how silly u look in that sombrero stupid boy with the silly hat! WHA t a dork you are! Do you hunt in that?

ORIGINAL: txmarshmonkey

I just don't get it!

It's NOT hunting. Obviously there arenot any "real hunters" that think this could possibly be beneficial to hunting.

One cannot teach the true values and aspects of hunting with a television show. These things have to be experienced first-hand and they have nothing to do with money or fame.

If these tranqy darts are harmless, I make the motion that the promoters of WHA all bend over and take one in the rump and then tell us how it feels after the the vet wakes 'em up. Or better yet, let 'em run, and we'll chase 'eminto the corner of the fence.

I'd put money on there being an awfullypainful bruise after the shot. Even at only 100 ft/sec, that's 68 mph!

JMO

Old 07-15-2006, 04:37 PM

xoxoxoxoxo from a trophy girl to a spike hunter! let em grow big guy

ORIGINAL: drewm2

Doesn't sound like this whole thing is going to be too classy, does it? "You can take the girl out of the trailer..."
Old 07-15-2006, 04:51 PM

Wow, if this post wasn't bad enough, now we got the WHA cheerleading squad here.

Nadine, you seem just about as "classy" as Mr. Farbman, you should be proud of that! Thats the self-centered, egotistical mentallity that will get you places! Gotta love cocky people!

As far as Davids "hunting skills" and what not, I don't know and I couldn't care less, but to put this darting competiton into the class of HUNTING is simply ridiculous! If your buddy David is such a skilled woodsman tell him there is a young man in Pennsylvania that will gladly take him to some SGL's as I am just dieing to see his "skills" put to the test. I would love to see him do some hunting for a mature buck in a very high pressured area (like how most guys on here hunt), its much easier to throw around your money and have some guy sit you in a stand so you can shoot that trophy buck that they walk past you on a leash than it is to do it the real way.

You are right about one thing though, this is a site full of SERIOUS hunters, ones that work their tails off so they can get out and enjoy the tradition of hunting. These are guys that spend more time learning about hunting, woodsmanship, and perfecting their skills than most people you will meet. These are guys that are passionate about protecting the heritage and traditions of hunting and doing everything that they can to keep hunting around for the future. You can insult everybody on this board as much as you want, but in the end it means nothing as you havn't prooven to any of us that you, your husband, your son, or your friends care as much about this sport as the guys on this board.

PPPPPPPPPPPS.... Its sad that we have 14 year old members on this site with more intelligence than some of the members three times their age! Sad indeed!
Old 07-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well said Buck Magnet! Like the WHA wasn't a big enough farce already.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:10 PM

i dont get why you guys dont lighten up and look at the positives.
Please, darlin' explain, in a short list, (we don't need any books here), but just what exactly are the positives, maybe a 1-5 list, and how is the WHAbetter, on aNATIONWIDE LEVELthan this 'hunting' thing we got goin' on right now???

I think you are a dork and should shoot yourself goofball! look @ how silly u look in that sombrero stupid boy with the silly hat! WHA t a dork you are! Do you hunt in that?
Gentelmen, this is what we are up against.....
Old 07-15-2006, 06:08 PM

Did y'all hear something????????[&:]
Old 07-15-2006, 06:19 PM

and a biogger fan of David Farbman, who is only like the hottest guy in the world...
Since this is our criteria for whether or not to endorse an organization, I'm just glad Osama is, like,one ugly bastard!

Old 07-15-2006, 06:29 PM

xoxoxoxoxo from a trophy girl to a spike hunter!
Ya'll can laugh if you want to, but I'm not familiar with the term- what's a "spike hunter"? (I'm assume it's derogatory, but that's Ok)

Nadine, I love you too.

Hey guys, I think she likes me!- KOOL!

Old 07-15-2006, 07:00 PM

Ouch, that was very nice of you magnet...

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Wow, if this post wasn't bad enough, now we got the WHA cheerleading squad here.

Nadine, you seem just about as "classy" as Mr. Farbman, you should be proud of that! Thats the self-centered, egotistical mentallity that will get you places! Gotta love cocky people!

As far as Davids "hunting skills" and what not, I don't know and I couldn't care less, but to put this darting competiton into the class of HUNTING is simply ridiculous! If your buddy David is such a skilled woodsman tell him there is a young man in Pennsylvania that will gladly take him to some SGL's as I am just dieing to see his "skills" put to the test. I would love to see him do some hunting for a mature buck in a very high pressured area (like how most guys on here hunt), its much easier to throw around your money and have some guy sit you in a stand so you can shoot that trophy buck that they walk past you on a leash than it is to do it the real way.

You are right about one thing though, this is a site full of SERIOUS hunters, ones that work their tails off so they can get out and enjoy the tradition of hunting. These are guys that spend more time learning about hunting, woodsmanship, and perfecting their skills than most people you will meet. These are guys that are passionate about protecting the heritage and traditions of hunting and doing everything that they can to keep hunting around for the future. You can insult everybody on this board as much as you want, but in the end it means nothing as you havn't prooven to any of us that you, your husband, your son, or your friends care as much about this sport as the guys on this board.

PPPPPPPPPPPS.... Its sad that we have 14 year old members on this site with more intelligence than some of the members three times their age! Sad indeed!

Quick Reply: WHA Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.