Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Can You Hear It And Find It? >

Can You Hear It And Find It?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Can You Hear It And Find It?

Old 07-07-2006, 06:56 AM
Banned

Default RE: Can You Hear It And Find It?

Another great silencer are the rubber cat whiskers for strings.I have them on my Tribute and Trykon and I am sold on them. The best string silencer going IMO.HCH
Old 07-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

The string is what concerns me. You think it would be settled by Oct.1 so that the peep would rotate right every time? I shoot about 200 shots a week or more.
If you're shooting that many shots per week, you have nothing to worry about my friend. Most folks agree that today's quality strings are "shot in" by 2-300 shots -- 500 at the max. Contact Gibby on here or buy an OEM replacement from BowTech; either one would be good enough that you wouldn't have to worry about that.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Typical Buck

I am not faliliat with your dropaway but I am well acquainted with drop away's. My Shafer Mat-1 came with a rubber pad and when the arrow is released, the forks drop onto that pad. I don't know if it would work or not but a piece of moleskin or thin rubber under your forks myght quiet that sound.