Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Chippewa Tree Stand >

Chippewa Tree Stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Chippewa Tree Stand

Old 12-31-2006, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Chippewa Tree Stand

yea it did start back around june, and now i'm a happy customer of a chippewa chief
Old 12-31-2006, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

That's great Illinoisbow,I have two wedgelocs and will probably have another before next season.They are an awsome stand.How did you do hunting from yours this year?I killed two deer from one of mine this season,the same day too.If you go to the Illinois deer and turkey classic in Bloomington you can view these stands.They are some nice folks that own the company.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:57 PM

I looked at there site the question I have what is the price of the chief?
Old 01-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

nwochuck,I'll look and see if I can find one of their sales pamphlets around here ,I'll post what I find.You can call or e-mail them and they have an excelent demonstration video showing various tests that they do with these stands,and some of their products and a price list.They do cost more than stands that you'll find in most stores,but in my opinion are well worth the extra $$.The climbing sticks they sell though in my opinion are way out of line and too pricy.I hear lone wolf makes a quiality climbing stick ,cheaper.I use Gorilla and some of the older API's..I'll see if I can find their price list.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: nwochuck

I looked at there site the question I have what is the price of the chief?
I can't seem to find my sale pamphlet either but off the top of my head i think i bought it for 215. That may sound like a lot but trust me it is one of the best investments you can buy as a hunter.

i saw a lot of deer out of that stand this year drstalker, but was unable to connect on anything. I'm planning on going out tommorow with this stand then maybe over weekend for the doe only firearm season. I'll keep you posted on how i do.