Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bad news

Old 06-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default bad news

well at the beginning of may our school went to have physicals for next sports year and i went.They picked up on an irregular heart beat for me telling me that i need to go to a doctor to have it checked.Being only 15 they decided to send me to a pediatric cardiologist.over the past month and a half it has been nothing but tests and finally they decided I need to go to Vanderbilt to have surgery on my heart.Every few beats my heart wont beat from anywhere from 1 to 3 seconds.So they have to go into my heart to burn out a node causing the missing beats.Good thing is they arent doing open heart surgery,the are doing it by catherization.More bad news is this is really going to drain the bank account, looks like im not going to get new arrows and such.The important thing is that its going to be fixed.I go jul. 5
Old 06-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bad news

Sorry to hear about that, but better to get it done now then have it get worse. Besides if you get it done now then you still have time to recoop before hunting season. Hope everything goes well
Old 06-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish you lots of luck. Better to take care of things now. I hope all goes well.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:53 AM

The best of luck to you it could hve been the end of oct. last year my wife called mein late oct. when I was in ill. she had surgrey for nov. 10 I didn't fill my tag by then ouch.Make small payments till the warrenty run out then it will not matter
Old 06-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Always remember to keep up on your health...
Old 06-18-2006, 01:40 PM

Sorry to hear about that bud. Like others have said, take care of it now so you can bowhunt. Good luck.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be sure to add you to my prayer list.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

My daughter had the same procedure done a few years back. It is like snipping a wire. She had an extra conduit bundle that was back feeding electricity. They zapped it with a lazer, just like cutting a wire. She was in and out in 4 hours and back to normal in a couple of days. Problem was solved. Good luck, I am sure they will do a good job on ya. Consider it getting ready for hunting season:0)
Old 06-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll say a prayer for youeven though Im sure everything will be just fine. Technology nowdays is really incerdible.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a heart cath last year. The knock you out and its over before you know it. You will be ok dude. If you are short$ for this hunting season I have a bunch of Gold tips 5575 28" I can part with if you need them. I just bought some Eastons FMJ that are really nice so I could spare some goldtips for a young Bowhunter, Let me know,send me a Email

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: bad news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.