Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thanks For Protecting our Rights >

Thanks For Protecting our Rights

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks For Protecting our Rights

Old 05-04-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Thanks For Protecting our Rights

I want to personally come out and think the men and women of the Armed Forces for protecting our country, our freedoms, and the freedom to bowhunt. God bless all of the soldiers in the U.S. Armed Forces, and God Bless America.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks For Protecting our Rights

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 06:35 PM

Yes sir more people need to do the same. We should all be thankful we live in this great country!
Old 05-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will tell you for me, nobody has to thank me to do this! I do it BECAUSE I love our country and all it stands for. All I can really say, and whether a person agrees with the wars or not, if we were not in Afghanistan and Iraq, there would be more attempts like 9/11. So that is why I do what I do, I want to fight them here, and make them fight where it hurts and keep them away from the US. I cant speak for everyone but I will say thanks and I am proud to do what I do....... I am almost sure everyone of the men and women who gave their lives here, and over the years in all parts of the world would say the same, that they were/are proud, and they would give their life again for the US to be the place it is!

PS: Now those of you who still can, like NY, get out there, good hunting, good shooting and bring em home over the shoulder.......... now that, that makes every second here worth it, knowing you all are enjoying that back there! See you in the woods this fall! [8D]
Old 05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

GREAT IDEA!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Fork Horn

JLmoore1956 and you other soldiers. I can't express my gratitude enough. You are all GREAT AMERICANS and I am humbled toeven write you this note. My thoughts are with you every single day. You are very special!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:36 PM

our armed forces are the most awesome ppl out there !!!!!!!! god bless you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doefever

JLmoore1956 and you other soldiers. I can't express my gratitude enough. You are all GREAT AMERICANS and I am humbled toeven write you this note. My thoughts are with you every single day. You are very special!
No need to be humbled. It is I that should be humbled by the support that we receive. I will never forget getting off the plane on leave and be applauded and welcome and a dinner when we returned Christmas day and support like crazy. That is humbling! Very humbling, then the United States has to be the best place in the world and itscitizens[8D] the best!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good on ya JL and any other service member who reads this.

Even though its been 13 years since I was there my heart will always be with you guys. Michael Hill
PHCS USN (RET.)