Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sword Acusite Customer service >

Sword Acusite Customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sword Acusite Customer service

Old 05-02-2006, 05:55 AM

Default Sword Acusite Customer service

The new sight that I bought for my trykon was in a little accident. I was messing around with the sight and I dropped it on the carpet and cracked the level glass. I emailed them and asked if they would send me another glass. I also asked about the price of .029 pins since I have the .019. Heres what came in the mail yesterday. They sent me 3 level glasses and (6) .029 pins. I was amazed thatthey sent me all of this. Great customer service. Can't beat free stuff.

http://www.swordacusite.com/

Old 05-02-2006, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sword Acusite Customer service

You can't beat that for service! I have talked on the phone with them a couple of times and they always amswered my questions and were very polite. I think Sword has a bright future.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully my sight gets here today....my apex micro 3rd planehas been on order for 3 weeks now.I called last Thurs to see if they shipped it yet. They hadn't but offered to pick one off the line immediately build it to my specs, and at my additional cost ($28) overnight it to me so that I would have a sight for an IBO qualifier I was supposed to shoot this weekend. Well they called me Friday morning first thing to say that someone that worked there forgot to give it to UPS and that it would not be here in time for when I was leaving out of state to head to this IBO shoot.This caused me to miss my first IBO event and worlds qualifier this weekend because I the allegiance is setup for hunting with heavy skinny arrows, and I don't own another pins sight now that I could throw on the Old Glory.

This caused me to miss an IBO qualifier this weekend....[:@].....this sight better be sweet.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:45 AM
Banned

Glad to hear. Have fun with that new Trykon. Honestly, have you ever shot a faster quieter bow?
Old 05-02-2006, 08:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Hopefully my sight gets here today....my apex micro 3rd planehas been on order for 3 weeks now.I called last Thurs to see if they shipped it yet. They hadn't but offered to pick one off the line immediately build it to my specs, and at my additional cost ($28) overnight it to me so that I would have a sight for an IBO qualifier I was supposed to shoot this weekend. Well they called me Friday morning first thing to say that someone that worked there forgot to give it to UPS and that it would not be here in time for when I was leaving out of state to head to this IBO shoot.This caused me to miss my first IBO event and worlds qualifier this weekend because I the allegiance is setup for hunting with heavy skinny arrows, and I don't own another pins sight now that I could throw on the Old Glory.

This caused me to miss an IBO qualifier this weekend....[:@].....this sight better be sweet.

That stinks but at least they were honest. I know when I ordered mine they were really backed up and it took about a week to come in.

Hardcorehunter: Yes, the trykon is the best bow that I have ever shot.