Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 if "your" bow company went out of buisness >

if "your" bow company went out of buisness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

if "your" bow company went out of buisness

Old 04-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default if "your" bow company went out of buisness

what would you buy? if hoyt went out of buisness i would buy a martin or browning

what about you?

Old 04-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: if "your" bow company went out of buisness

if bowtech did, probably a mcphearson since i consider it their compedator
Old 04-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well seeing I've shot Hoyt for ten years and resently bought the Allegiance, I'd go either the Trykon or the Allegiance depending on which went out. I wouldn't rule out Merlin either but I'm yet to get the privilege to shoot one.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

What do you mean "IF". My bow is an XI and they did go out of business (twice I think). I just kept using my bow. I'll continue to use it until I buy a new one. I doubt I'll buy a top-line bow. Maybe a diamond or reflex or similarly priced bow. The one I buy will be the one that feels the most comfortable and shoots best and quietest. Not sure which one that will be. Since I've killed lots of deer with an out-of-date mid-line bow, a new top line bow isn't necessary.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since I don't buy bows by the company that sells them, I don't think I would have too much of a problem. I choose my bow by what feels best, so that could be a Hoyt, or Bowtech, or Martin, or PSE,or Matthews, or any other other company. The two bows I've owned were/are PSE's but that doesn't mean my next will be, that just means that they felt the best to me at that time. Who knows what my next bow will be, hopefully I won't need to find out for a few years still.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:10 PM

Elite or Ross.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel that many of todays companys make a top of the line bows, yes each one has the one special thing that we each love and say we just can't live without. But overall if you take away the company that our bow belongs to we could soon find a replacement that we will like just as much if not more. Also look at it this way how many people can say that their last 3 bows are all of the same company? A dought few archers can say that. Now to answer your question.... I shoot a Mathews now, and most likley I would shoot a Bowtech but it could be a Martin, or maybe another brand all together.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

i dont buy bows that many times. so i think i would jus continue to shoot my hoyt
Old 04-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

My old bow was a Proline PointBlank. They did go out of buisness. I now shoot a Reflex
Old 04-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

If parker went out of business, and i lost my current bow for some reason. Id Get a Mathews, or a Hoyt.

Quick Reply: if "your" bow company went out of buisness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.