Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HELP !!!

Old 10-25-2002, 07:29 PM

Default HELP !!!

I'm confused.... any suggestions?? Tonight I shot a doe and I found my arrow. The arrow had went clear through but only traces of meat was found up and down the arrow. There was no blood on the fletching. I searched until dark and was unable to find any blood trail. She was standing broadside when I shot. Do you have any suggestions of where I may of hit her.... with repective to how the arrow looked...no blood just meat. She was at approximately 20 yards. Suggestions would be appreciated. I plan to go out again in the morning to search for her. Thanks
Old 10-25-2002, 07:33 PM

Default RE: HELP !!!

where did you hit her? where did YOU aim?
search... search... search... you will find her.
Old 10-25-2002, 07:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
where did you hit her? where did YOU aim?
search... search... search... you will find her.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>I was aiming right behind her shoulder, but I didn't see where it actually hit. That what I'm nedding suggestions on based on the arrow. I have not ever had an arrow not to have just meat on it and no blood.
Old 10-25-2002, 08:13 PM

sounds like you hit meat,not vitals.maybe very high or really low.
still don't give up till you have looked real good.

my opinion,&quot;No Deer For You&quot; !!!!

I am not a hunter I am a whitetail population reduction specialest

remember keep your back to the sun, your knife sharp, and your powder dry.